Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Auchi POLY Suspended Indefinitely Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Auchi POLY Suspended Indefinitely Strike (281 Views)

AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” / Auchi Poly Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 (JAMB & Departmental) / How Sacking Tsunami Swept Auchi Poly After Newspapper Report On Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auchi POLY Suspended Indefinitely Strike by naijaunion: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
SUSPENSION OF INDEFINITE STRIKE
Sequel to the deliberations and resolutions
reached at the inaugural m between the new
Management led by Dr. Momodu Sanusi
Jimah and the Executive Members of the
Joint Unions of ASUP, SSANIP and NASU.
Auchi Polytechnic Chapters, held on the 5th
of March, 2017 at the NASU Secretariat and
the subsequent ratification of the resolutions
by the Joint Action Congress JAC) of ASUP,
SSANIP and NASU on Monday, 6h March,
2017 the current strike action embarked
upon by the Polytechnic's workers on
Monday, 6 February, 2017 is hereby
suspended However, the leadership of the
Joint Unions of ASUP, SSANIP and NASU
appreciates all members for their prayers,
cooperation and support all through the
struggle.

Sources
http://www.myschoolnewz.com.ng/2017/03/auchi-poly-suspended-indefinitely-strike.html?m=0
Re: Auchi POLY Suspended Indefinitely Strike by Drtee(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Good for them

BTW... Itz none of my business

(1) (Reply)

Important Information 2 Oau 2016/17 Masters In Pub. Admin Aspirants / Admission Requirements For Undergraduate, Postgraduate Students In Canada / I PLEAD WITH YOU TO COME IN & HELP ME OUT OF THIS DEEP BLUE SEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.