Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

We Will Help You Build A Lucrative Hair Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Will Help You Build A Lucrative Hair Business (668 Views)

My Sister Made 5million Naira From Human Hair Business In 2017 / How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k / Woman Who Bought A Brand New Venza From Her Hair Business Shares Her Story(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Help You Build A Lucrative Hair Business by BlongTrendies(f): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
Looking for a new business to start? Do you need a supplier of hair products for your salon or shop?
We now supply a large range of hair weavons and attachments in wholesales. Reach Us on whatsapp 08057965797. We deliver in 3-5 working days.
1) Reseller Alternative Package
We can supply you xpression and other products at a good rates. If you want to make plenty money in the attachment biz. You can mix with Xplora products. The quality is just like xpression.
For instance
Ultra braids is #720, the Xplora maxi which looks like it is 600-620 depending on the quantity.
Crotchet braids like labella cost #1800, we have another brand with same quality for 1200
Boom cost #870. The alternative costs #700
Make so much money from hair by partnering with us.

1 Like

Re: We Will Help You Build A Lucrative Hair Business by BlongTrendies(f): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2017
The cheapest attachments in the market. Looks and feels like Xpression. We need distributors and wholesalers for this. Believe me, this is lucrative. Chat with us on whatsapl 08057965797

(1) (Reply)

Original Football Club Jersey For Sale At Cheapee / Get This Diy Videos For #500 Naira Only / How Can I Make Profit From Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.