Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ekiti State Police Interrogating With 'juju' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti State Police Interrogating With 'juju' (510 Views)

Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) / Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Police Interrogating With 'juju' by legrande69: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
So I was taking my car from Ado Ekiti to Ikere Ekiti today for fixing cos I have a problem with the gear. I was stopped by one of the police guys (those SARS wey no dey wear uniform). He told me to park, which I did. I was expecting him to ask for vehicle particulars and driver's license which I've got with me, so I wasn't worried.
To my greatest surprise, he corked his rifle and told me to come down of the car. I did. He asked if he could know me, I introduced myself and he asked what company I work for which I also answered. But unfortunately for me, I wasn't with my ID card. I had only my driver's license on me.
This was good news for him......make I fast forward sha.....I don chop crapping before I could blink. They said I was dragging with them so they took me to the 'station'. They wouldn't even let me call anyone and took my phone. On our way to the police headquarters at Iyin road, along bank road, some G boys were driving a Lexus ES 330. More fish in their next. Na so dem pick them join.
On getting to the office. They told us to remove our shoes and accessories and sit on the floor.
Interrogation started. This G boys they caught were saying they are not G boys and all that..... So one officer told him to come so he could take his statement. Within 30 seconds ...this boy turn zombie oooo....he was giving them all the information they wanted...told them his G name online and how much he's collected plus other things I know a normal person wouldn't tell a policeman...they told others not to lie or they will make them talk and catch them. That was when I made a call oooo. Thank God that I know some good people. That's how they gave me back my stuffs and I left.
Meanwhile I bought bread for all of them before I left
Naija I hail thee
Re: Ekiti State Police Interrogating With 'juju' by FleetAdmiral(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
shocked this is seriously serious....different shits going down in Ekiti against G boyx
Re: Ekiti State Police Interrogating With 'juju' by Idydarling(f): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ekiti again??!

(1) (Reply)

A Married Man Impregnated SS 2 Student In Osogbo Ayepe Ijetu / UNILORIN Prof’s Ex-driver, Two Others To Die By Hanging / Breaking News: Photos Of An Armed Robber Shot Down In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.