Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

A Nairalander/serving Corper Urgently Needs Your Advice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Nairalander/serving Corper Urgently Needs Your Advice (642 Views)

A True Life Story Of A Nairalander Serving His Father's Land.(nysc) / How To Get N2million Loan From NYSC Board As A Serving Corper(apply Here) / A Nairalander Serving At C.R.C Amesi In Aguata Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander/serving Corper Urgently Needs Your Advice by benny4wax(m): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders, I have a question which i hope by Gods grace I will get answer to here on Nairaland because I am proud to say, Nairaland is blessed with great minds and caring individuals.

I am a corper currently serving in the North, I have plans to carryout a personal CDS but the issue I am having now is that the State is still suffering from the aftermath of series of Boko Haram attacks in the past so commercial activities are not really moving, Creating an obstacle in sourcing for funds.

I am contemplating going outside the State to source for funds.

My question is, Is it allowed?
Lalasticlala
Re: A Nairalander/serving Corper Urgently Needs Your Advice by saxwizard(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
i don't know. .....but I think the only clause is don't use ur personal money......goodluck

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander/serving Corper Urgently Needs Your Advice by benny4wax(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
saxwizard:
i don't know. .....but I think the only clause is don't use ur personal money......goodluck
My reason for asking is because all the online directories and NYSC CDS handbook always make mention of getting funds from the community members to carry out personal CDS. The people can't fund my project, going out seems to be the only option. I just want to be sure I am not going against NYSC directives by going outside the state to source for funds.

Thanks for your reply, it is worth alot to me.
Re: A Nairalander/serving Corper Urgently Needs Your Advice by Bibi294(f): 6:18am On Mar 07, 2017
It is not allowed was what we were told in camp, you can only sort out fund from people in the community not even state but my bros, you should no out to play your cards naw... All fund na fund.... Either in or outside the state... Just write it came from the community

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander/serving Corper Urgently Needs Your Advice by benny4wax(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2017
Bibi294:
It is not allowed was what we were told in camp, you can only sort out fund from people in the community not even state but my bros, you should no out to play your cards naw... All fund na fund.... Either in or outside the state... Just write it came from the community
Thanks dear, I sincerely appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

See How Ex Rivers State Female Corpers Jumped 4 Joy / How A University Undergraduate Makes $26 Daily With His Mobile Phone / State By State Camp Locations/addresses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.