Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me (573 Views)

Hey / Crazy Romancelanders / Top 20 Best Romancelanders According To Saintfellow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Good evening all. I'm really confused right now on what to do. I don't bring my issues to people esp forums. my heart is about to be broken. I'm 18 and I'm in a relationship. firstly, I wanna ask am I too young for that?

I'm an introvert, I barely make friends. after my jamb, on my way home, I met this beautiful damsel plus she gat all those and that.... unlike me, I was troubled within myself. I've never felt like this when I see a girl. this was different. I was asking myself what was wrong wit me. it was more like love at first sight. immediately I went to inquire from mum who she is. and I was told they moved few days ago. whenever she passes my eyes are all over her. I love staying inside. but I'm always outside cos of this girl. her name is Ada. it took me months to finally started talking to her. during those times, I believed she already had a boyfriend. but it was a big shock to me that she was also a loner like me. before we started talking, she travel. I missed seeing her. I wanted her back. she didn't even know I was into her.... she was also admiring me unknowingly to me. it was like a dream come through. the day she came back made me feel like Christmas came early. I was so happy. First forwad to last year June. we started dating. I used to b this sad guy before I met her. always sad. whenever anyone asked me why I'm not happy I would tell them there was no reason to be happy. I got a lot of worries... but on 22june, happiness came to my life. it was magical. I forgot to add that She's just a fence away from my house... now there is a problem. I discovered she was born outta wedlock. when she revealed this to me, I almost cried I loved her more... I wanted to show lots of love to this girl.... of which I did. most a times whenever I'm bored, we'll go out to get something for her just to keep her happy, and make her feel so loved. since she lacks that fatherly love.... I can do anything to keep her happy. it was like an assignment to me. I didn't mind if she would leave me for someone else. I just wanted to keep her happy, I was surprised a girl like that should have lots of boyfriends, but she didn't. it touched me so much whenever I think bout her predicament. like I said her house is a fence from mine. and they live wit a lady. it's a two flat... I began to hear stories that the Lady staying next door told my mum that she always see me wit Ada. alright, the lady is a talkative person. she gossips a lot. her name simi. mum has once asked me if we were dating, I denied it cos she would ask me to quit. Simi went further to say she normally see suya nylon and paper in her house. and she's sure I'm the one buying them. this was said to my mum. Mum didn't confront me. she told my sis I heard it from my sis... on the other hand, Ada's mum knows we are dating, and she's OK wit that. just today, Ada took a beating from her mum. she also heard the gist when Simi was telling one of her friend. Now Ada's mum wants us to stop dating. but she told her mum she can't leave me. hence the beating. Ada normally tells me I'm d only one bringing joy to her as her step dad is heating her in the house. he wants to sleep wit her. mum on d other hand isn't helping matters now. Simi now, is now d one causing this. you won't believed she's an unmarried lady in her late 30s. pls nairaland. I don't know what to do right now. I've been down since morning. I really love this girl. we've been through a lot together. I can't just leave her like that. I just need someone to tell me what to do
Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
plus I feel that Simi should be dealt wit
Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by Epositive(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
people like simi are always around jawe, talking of the young lady,,,,,, you guys should be discreet in meetings to avoid chaos

#positivevibes
Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by yomi007k(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
First of I wud advise u as my blood broda or son.

Being heartbroken is not d end, its a training-infact its d beginning. I had my 1st love at 16 but I neva turned a bad kid nor failed in academics-im not saying u r.

U need no human to mk u happy, it lies in ur hands.

Now that d mother dnt agree to d relationship, its not her fault. She has d right to be protective because dey r afraid n probably hv dir own plans. Im sure u will understand wen u grow older.

Hold no grudes against anyone, I assure u d will of God will always be done. Move one n be a better person.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Epositive:
unmarried lady? cheesy you said she's in her late 30's, abi 20's? let's start from here

#positivevibes

30's
Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Epositive:
people like simi are always around jawe, talking of the young lady,,,,,, you guys should be discreet in meetings to avoid chaos

#positivevibes

tanx man. we aren't usually that close at home... I believe she's after bringing d relationship down.... cos she has a beef wit Ada's mum
Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
yomi007k:
First of I wud advise u as my blood broda or son.

Being heartbroken is not d end, its a training-infact its d beginning. I had my 1st love at 16 but I neva turned a bad kid nor failed in academics-im not saying u r.

U need no human to mk u happy, it lies in ur hands.

Now that d mother dnt agree to d relationship, its not her fault. She has d right to be protective because dey r afraid n probably hv dir own plans. Im sure u will understand wen u grow older.

Hold no grudes against anyone, I assure u d will of God will always be done. Move one n be a better person.

Stay blessed.

tanx man. but her mum is just scared.. that my parent will go all busto on her when they hear bout it. meanwhile I don't think they will
Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by newyorks(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
be discrete my guy,never let go. poo do happen in everything.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by yomi007k(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
hope2wise:

tanx man. but her mum is just scared.. that my parent will go all busto on her when they hear bout it. meanwhile I don't think they will

Ur parents may go busto on u if u mess up oo...I knw I wud.

N de may refer to ds issue.eg if u lost money dem go say u give babe, if u get small issue like everybody wud dem go say na because u dy follow woman.

......I may not knw ur parents but keep ur fingers crossed.
Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by Epositive(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
hope2wise:

tanx man. we aren't usually that close at home... I believe she's after bringing d relationship down.... cos she has a beef wit Ada's mum
just give it some time, let the "simi's saga" died down,,, let peace reign! you can now map out the direction you want the relationship to take thereafter,,,,, mind you, hating on your neighbour is quite dangerous though tempting.. BEWARE!!!

#positivevibes
Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
Epositive:

just give it some time, let the "simi's saga" died down,,, let peace reign! you can now map out the direction you want the relationship to take thereafter,,,,, mind you, hating on your neighbour is quite dangerous though tempting.. BEWARE!!!

#positivevibes

baba, tanx o.... but I'm filled wit bitterness. she might just b jealous
Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by Epositive(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
hope2wise:

baba, tanx o.... but I'm filled wit bitterness. she might just b jealous

lol, there's no need for that mehn, all you need is to man up... don't let go of your love,,,,,,,,, PEACE!!.

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Romancelanders, Pls Come In And Advise Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
If you are really Interested in meeting up a life partner be it male or female, this for serious minded people, and not for poeple younger than 24yrs and above. matured minded individuals add me up on whatsapp.
WHAT WE DO IN OUR GROUP:-
1. We matchmake singles who aready for a serious relationship and ready to settle down.
2. We share relationship advices, and discuss on several relatioship issues and advice each other based on the wors of God and also on our intellectuality.
3. We organize get together get together party, to meet our self and know our selfs physically.
4. This group is meant only for serious minded individuals from 24yrs and above.
5. It also serves as a room and a medium to free our self from every daily stress we face at work.
6. It also serves as a medium to meet individuals who can help us i other aspect of life. e.g Job purposes and others.
This is whatsapp Group which is builded in one family and with Love and oneness of all, despite the tribe or religion we are one big Family. Add me up on whatsapp for me to add you up. 08098062492. please no calling just whatsapp only for matured adult. please teenagers should keep off. 24yrs and above.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Chat Mate / I Need A Friend / Male And Female Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.