Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Please Its Urgent: Is This Job Invitation Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Its Urgent: Is This Job Invitation Real? (438 Views)

Is This Invitation Real Or Scam? / Interview : Job Invitation At Lydia.co / Job Invitation Confirmation.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Its Urgent: Is This Job Invitation Real? by shigopd111(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Please I just received this job invitation, I want to know if it genuine so as not to waste my time And money THANKS:
"After reviewing your Application, the Search Committee in Affiliations
with LIVE RESOURCE SOLUTIONS would like to Meet with You.

Office of THE HEAD OF ADMIN, 2nd Floor, No 2 Osolo way, By 7/8 Bus-stop, Muritala Muhammed International Airport Road Lagos.

This is purposed to Interviewing You For a JOB BRIEFING.

The fixed date is WEDNESDAY 8TH MARCH 2017 by 9.00Hours in the morning.

You may wish to Refer to the Company' Website for Further Background
Information.

http://www.livesolution.com.ng/

DESCRIPTION:

FROM OSHODI BOARD A BUS TO AIRPORT ROAD AND ALIGHT AT 7-8 CROSS OVER
TO KEYSTONE BANK AND LOCATE ADDRESS.

Regards,

HR NELSON.

You are required to either print This Mail Notification, OR present soft copies of this Mail Notification For Confirmation and Verification Purposes.
Re: Please Its Urgent: Is This Job Invitation Real? by shigopd111(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Please help me share Your opinions so that I know what to do. Thanks
Re: Please Its Urgent: Is This Job Invitation Real? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
You should have searched before creating a thread.

They are Rogues

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Production Assistant And Sales Rep In A Bakery. / Just 300 Place To Go-apply Now 4 Roll Of Honour -during Int'l Youth Summit 2017 / Any Job Vacancy In Kaduna???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.