Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS (899 Views)

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by Sunnylink(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
A young man was down with HIV/AIDS, all the symtoms of AIDS has manifested in his body, he could not work nor sleep. it seem all hope was lost. I was contacted retantly, I gave him herbs just yestaday, and this this morning he called that all the symtoms have disappeared except cough, just within 24 hours of taken the herbs. Another HIV Patient whom have been receiving my herbal treatment called me that his CD4 Counts have increase to 679, and before he started taken my herbs, his CD4 Counts was 150+ All the glory belong to God who created those herbs for human consumption. Read this scriptures and hear what God says about herbs.
Gen 1:29, Ezekiel 47:12
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by solara: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sunnylink:
A young man was down with HIV/AIDS, all the symtoms of AIDS has manifested in his body, he could work nor sleep. it seem all hope was lost. I was contacted retantly, I gave him herbs just yestaday, and this this morning he called tha all the symtoms have disappeared except cough, just with 24 hours of taken the herbs. Another HIV Patient who I have been receiving my herbal treatment called me that his CD4 Counts have increase to 679, before he started taken my herbs his CD4 Counts was 150+ All the glory belong to God who created those herbs for human consumption. Read this and hear what God says about herbs.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by Sunnylink(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
If you or any of ur friend, relative is down with this virus or any other virus reach out to me. By the grace of God you will smile back home.
+2348130980121
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by Sunnylink(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
YOU CAN ONLY TAKE MY HERBS FOR THE MAXIMUM OF 6 MONTHS.

DO NOT DIE IN SILENT.
Nobody have the final say over your life.
even the best medical doctor in the world.
It is only God that have the final say.
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by Sunnylink(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
IF YOUR DOCTOR HAVE TOLD YOU, THERE IS NO HOPE 4 YOU AGAIN, JUST CALL ME AND I WILL PROVE YOUR DOCTOR WRONG BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by frankloloko: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Sunnylink:
IF YOUR DOCTOR HAVE TOLD YOU, THERE IS NO HOPE 4 YOU AGAIN, JUST CALL ME AND I WILL PROVE YOUR DOCTOR WRONG BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD.
is it total cure ? Don't make money through the wrong way pls .

1 Like

Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by Sunnylink(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
frankloloko:
is it total cure ? Don't make money through the wrong way pls .
If you are doubting come, I will use my money to treat you after any qualified doctor confirm you are cured then you will pay me my money, but you have to pay times three of what you are expected to pay me. For this to be happen, we have to write agreement.
Don't worry the drug have no side effect.
IT IS MY PASSION!
A LOT OF PEOPLE KEEP CALLING AND THEY ARE PRAYING FOR ME, WHY BECAUSE I DON'T DO IT FOR MONEY, AM DOING IT FOR THE JOY & BLESSING I M DERIVING FROM.
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by Sunnylink(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Do not accept the death sentence passed on you by this virus.
Within just 24 hours you will feel the impact of herbs, as the herbs will be combating the virus.
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by sunbreaker: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sunnylink:
A young man was down with HIV/AIDS, all the symtoms of AIDS has manifested in his body, he could not work nor sleep. it seem all hope was lost. I was contacted retantly, I gave him herbs just yestaday, and this this morning he called that all the symtoms have disappeared except cough, just within 24 hours of taken the herbs. Another HIV Patient whom have been receiving my herbal treatment called me that his CD4 Counts have increase to 679, and before he started taken my herbs, his CD4 Counts was 150+ All the glory belong to God who created those herbs for human consumption. Read this scriptures and hear what God says about herbs.
Brother,do not capitalise on misfortune of other people to enrich you pocket.carbon copy of you are fake Dr.Ike odumegu(an Imolite from imbaise) in cele-ijesha Lagos that used thesame medium to dupe many people for claiming curing of HIV
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by Sunnylink(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2017
sunbreaker:

Brother,do not capitalise on misfortune of other people to enrich you pocket.carbon copy of you are fake Dr.Ike odumegu(an Imolite from imbaise) in cele-ijesha Lagos that used thesame medium to dupe many people for claiming curing of HIV
Lies have become too common that when we see truth, we called it lie. when we see original we called it fake. This is the confusion in the human society.
I m not lying to you. Generally, truth is difficult to believe.
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Sunnylink:

U people will just be quoting bible to suit ur selfish desires... Gen 1:29 just spoke abt fruits been a source of food.where was the name of an herb mentioned? Ezekiel 47v12 on the other hand just spoke abt trees growing by the river which will be for food and healing but never mentioned a particular herbs name.so why are u lying?
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by Sunnylink(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

U people will just be quoting bible to suit ur selfish desires... Gen 1:29 just spoke abt fruits been a source of food.where was the name of an herb mentioned? Ezekiel 47v12 on the other hand just spoke abt trees growing by the river which will be for food and healing but never mentioned a particular herbs name.so why are u lying?
My sister, check ur dictionary for the meaning of herbs. U simply lack understanding of the BIBLE.
NOW! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF HERB?
Herbs is anyplant with leaves, seeds or flowers used for flavouring, food, MEDICINE or perfume.
Ur problem is that u lack understanding of the scripture.
Read the above scripture again. Or better still use other translation e.g New International Version.
May God open the eye of your understanding.
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
What ever u like call it,all I know is that no name of herb was mentioned in those bible verses,that doesn't mean leafs and fruits weren't mentioned, infact it says for heali g and eating but no name was mentioned, so how those verses discribes the herbs u are carrying is what u shld explain
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by Sunnylink(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
ajuwarhodes:
What ever u like call it,all I know is that no name of herb was mentioned in those bible verses,that doesn't mean leafs and fruits weren't mentioned, infact it says for heali g and eating but no name was mentioned, so how those verses discribes the herbs u are carrying is what u shld explain
My Sister, I dont like argueing about the scripture.
Many nairalanders who have recieved the herbs are calling me and they are praying for me, because of what the herbs is doing for them.
If you have the virus come, I will prove to you, within 15 minute u will see how the herbs will travel round ur entire body wagging war with the virus.
Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by Sunnylink(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
TRUTH IS HARD TO ACCEPT BECAUSE....

Re: Wow! Amazing Testimonies Of HIV/AIDS by Sunnylink(m): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2017
My people are distroy for lack of knowledge.( says the Bible)
You went to the hospital and they gave you ARV drug free, and you think they are supporting your health. It is a bait to keep you away from the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Green Smoothie (recipe) / Pharmaceuticals And Drugs To Add Weight. / Meet Arya Premana, The World's Heaviest Child Who Weighs The Same As Six Boys Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.