Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Sack Wenger And Get Me Henry - Josh Kroenke - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sack Wenger And Get Me Henry - Josh Kroenke (516 Views)

Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium / Dangote To Buy Another Club If Kroenke Doesn’t Sell Arsenal / Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sack Wenger And Get Me Henry - Josh Kroenke by cheapgoal: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Arsene Wenger could be sacked by Arsenal and replaced by Thierry Henry toward the end of the season after an adjustment in the boardroom. As per reports, Wenger is presently battling for his job after the son of majority shareholder Josh Kroenke ventured up his work at the club.

Wenger is generally anticipated to leave at the end of the season and Arsenal non-official director Josh Kroenke is a major aficionado of the legendary forward Henry.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/sack-wenger-and-get-me-henry-josh-kroenke
Re: Sack Wenger And Get Me Henry - Josh Kroenke by xlextj: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
guy u r a learner, pls don't fall for his scamming game, I checked d betslip code it display a won virtual bet of 2557 naira Southampton - Chelsea was 0-0 not ur miserable 1-1
Re: Sack Wenger And Get Me Henry - Josh Kroenke by cheapgoal: 3:16am On Mar 07, 2017
xlextj:
guy u r a learner, pls don't fall for his scamming
game, I checked d betslip code it display a won
virtual bet of 2557 naira
Southampton - Chelsea was 0-0 not ur miserable 1-1

WHATS ARE YOU SAYING? DON'T DERAIL THE THREAD
Re: Sack Wenger And Get Me Henry - Josh Kroenke by Earth2Metahuman: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wenger is "unsackable"
He will leave when he has had enough

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Arsenal Fans Singing Wenger Out – Time For Him To Go? / Paul Pogba Buys £2.9m Cheshire Mansion / Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Set For Real Madrid Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.