Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Scandal! Another Child-bride Just Married In Borno State Nigeria! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scandal! Another Child-bride Just Married In Borno State Nigeria! (471 Views)

Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / The Huge Snake Caught By Soldiers In Borno State (Photos) / Just Married - Diary Of A New Bride. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scandal! Another Child-bride Just Married In Borno State Nigeria! by uneeking(m): 1:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Sometimes I have a feeling that the name Nigeria is not only now expired but fully cursed every single day after it expired in 1994. How else can one explain the demonic things happening on this geographical territory for sometime now?

A country that ordinarily is so blessed that it can single-handedly take care of the rest of the continent but is at the brink of starvation, societal value collapse, total moral decadence and all of their family members. Take the following story and see what I mean.

In Borno State, a place that is currently one of the most threatened by drought, diseases and the likes, which has drawn sympathy and selfless donations from home and abroad is the same place where some lunatic has no other thing on his mind other than to acquire a child bride to abuse as he likes and does so publicly too.

I am so devastated by the news that I will simply leave you to read the story yourself without further inputs from me.

—————————————————————————————————————————–

A child was married off to a fully grown adult in Maiduguri, Borno State on Sunday, March 5th.

According to Alfa Bolondes, who shared the photos on his Facebook page, the groom is his uncle’s son and his brother.

Is this act not a criminal act?

See Photos and reactions @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-scandal-another-child-bride-just-married-in-borno-state-nigeria/

Re: Scandal! Another Child-bride Just Married In Borno State Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is not news. The average northerner with their religious leanings prevalent in their region sees nothing wrong in peadophilia activities. #Smh

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Are The World Smartest. / Pepper Them Team / Man Forces His Girlfriend To Drink Acid And His Reason Will Shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.