Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Adesua Etomi Stole Hollywood Star Kerry Washington Look To Slay At AMVCA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Stole Hollywood Star Kerry Washington Look To Slay At AMVCA (2298 Views)

"Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo / Kerry Washington Applauds Genevieve Nnaji Over 'Lionheart' Movie / Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Stole Hollywood Star Kerry Washington Look To Slay At AMVCA by TunezMedia: 6:03am On Mar 07, 2017
In a situation of bish stole my look, stunning nollywood damsel, Adesua Etomi showed up on the red carpet in a lovely Mai Atafo floral gown that looked like exactly like the gown popular American actress, Kerry Washington rocked to the Emmys, which was designed by Marchesa

The 'Wedding Party', star looked glorious on the red carpet as she finished the look with drop earrings, a gold clutch, a chic up do and stunning make-up.

Coming up with one of the most outstanding look of the night, you won't be far from the truth to say she is one of the most stylish personality in the movie industry. Slay mami

See more photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/celeb-in-style-adesua-etomi-stole.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Adesua Etomi Stole Hollywood Star Kerry Washington Look To Slay At AMVCA by OKorowanta: 6:07am On Mar 07, 2017
Na wa o
Slay,slay,slay
Una no dey tire?
When will fuel return back to N65 dat Yar'adua left it before his demise?
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Stole Hollywood Star Kerry Washington Look To Slay At AMVCA by pyyxxaro: 6:07am On Mar 07, 2017
I just wish I could use koboko to whip that back now tongue

Make I see how her face go be grin

Okorowanta ur name naaaa highest for 053 oh

Twale grin

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Stole Hollywood Star Kerry Washington Look To Slay At AMVCA by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2017
My ex
Re: Adesua Etomi Stole Hollywood Star Kerry Washington Look To Slay At AMVCA by Idydarling(f): 6:40am On Mar 07, 2017
this our nollywood girl dey slay oo, heard she's dating banky w
Re: Adesua Etomi Stole Hollywood Star Kerry Washington Look To Slay At AMVCA by TheArticleNG(m): 7:57am On Mar 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Adesua Etomi Stole Hollywood Star Kerry Washington Look To Slay At AMVCA by OKorowanta: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:
I just wish I could use koboko to whip that back now tongue

Make I see how her face go be grin

Okorowanta ur name naaaa highest for 053 oh

Twale grin

I hail u king.
Re: Adesua Etomi Stole Hollywood Star Kerry Washington Look To Slay At AMVCA by kofomichael(f): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2017
she try
Re: Adesua Etomi Stole Hollywood Star Kerry Washington Look To Slay At AMVCA by modelssphere(f): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2017
My love for this girl na fire... Ride on swty

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Bbnaija Housemate, Tolu Press Ahneeka Boobs / Sade Okoya Steps Out In An Exclusive Jumpsuit For Oba Adedapo 80th Birthday / Simi Slays In Sexy Ankara Outfit (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.