Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos (622 Views)

A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos / Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos by whywhyogun: 6:23am On Mar 07, 2017
recently, a white man from a country unknown, was found covering his crotch by his hands, being under paroxysm, on his squat, in one of the streets near Agege, Lagos.

he was sent to a nearby hospital soon after that, for his being forbearing urine for 2 hours since he felt an inclination to relieve, but he failed to do so, due to the paucity (or none at all) of the public restrooms in Lagos.

according to the onlookers, this white man was not conveyed by a car, he was walking around, apparently he was somehow lost .
Re: White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 6:31am On Mar 07, 2017
So being a white man... he can't use his senses
No eatery, shopping plaza, offices even houses around him that he can take excuse to use their convenience
I'm sorry, the white man is daft

2 Likes

Re: White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos by seunlayi(m): 6:32am On Mar 07, 2017
He should have done with a mobile toilet or that plastic called potti
Re: White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2017
grin
adioolayi:
No eatery, shopping plaza, offices even houses around him that he can take excuse to use their convenience
Re: White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos by Idydarling(f): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2017
I need to see his pictures
Re: White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos by ehinmowo: 6:39am On Mar 07, 2017
well I dnt care abt d whiteman thing.

But Nigeria is an epitome of defuncted infrastructurd and most times,there are even none
Re: White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 6:41am On Mar 07, 2017
whywhyogun:
recently, a white man from a country unknown, was found covering his crotch by his hands, being under paroxysm, on his squat, in one of the streets near Agege, Lagos.

he was sent to a nearby hospital soon after that, for his being forbearing urine for 2 hours since he felt an inclination to relieve, but he failed to do so, due to the paucity (or none at all) of the public restrooms in Lagos.

according to the onlookers, this white man was not conveyed by a car, he was walking around, apparently he was somehow lost .
what's special being a white man? Mchew...
Re: White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos by whywhyogun: 7:03am On Mar 07, 2017
adioolayi:

at least the white man is not peeing everywhere
Re: White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2017
he dey fear gutter?
Re: White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos by Vickiweezy(m): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2017
OP, na only you sabi this news sha... wey your source?? Abi you follow for the onlookers?
Re: White Man Hopitalised , Cause No Public Toilet In Lagos by whywhyogun: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2017
Vickiweezy:
OP, na only you sabi this news sha... wey your source?? Abi you follow for the onlookers?

that white man is my colleague

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs That Reveals You Cannot Have Baby / Power Spiritual Products / Men's World: Ejaculating 21 Times Monthly Can Prevent Prostate Cancer - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.