Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Data Resellers And Buyers Beware - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Resellers And Buyers Beware (516 Views)

All Data Resellers And "Wannabe" Discussion Thread. / Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub / Best Time For Data Resellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Resellers And Buyers Beware by ihafiz17: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2017
On sunday i was duped by a data reseller MTN to be precise. i traveled to my elder brother's place for holiday. and he told me he needed data to browse then i checked nairaland for SME data sellers and got his number. we called him and asked for 40gb and he said it's 7k.which we bought and transferred it to him. before sending d 7k.we received a message from an unknown number that we have subscribed for 40gb valid for 6months,then called that before we could use d data that we should send d 7k which we did. he gave us some USSD codes to dial to unlock d data but was writing system error. since then we have bn trying to reach him since sunday and he's not picking up. ‎0814 162 9384 thats his number
Re: Data Resellers And Buyers Beware by madgoat(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
ihafiz17:
On sunday i was duped by a data reseller MTN to be precise. i traveled to my elder brother's place for holiday. and he told me he needed data to browse then i checked nairaland for SME data sellers and got his number. we called him and asked for 40gb and he said it's 7k.which we bought and transferred it to him. before sending d 7k.we received a message from an unknown number that we have subscribed for 40gb valid for 6months,then called that before we could use d data that we should send d 7k which we did. he gave us some USSD codes to dial to unlock d data but was writing system error. since then we have bn trying to reach him since sunday and he's not picking up. ‎0814 162 9384 thats his number

grin grin grin good for you. You should have bought the data from a network provider instead of patronising strangers out of the blues grin
If i say make u dash me 5K, u no go gree... So it serves u right grin

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Put With My L8 Plus To Get A New L9 Plus / Samsung Reveals Plans To Sell Refurbished Galaxy Note7s / How To Develop Native Mobile Apps In Minutes WITHOUT CODING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.