Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Launching Today By 10am... Mydoubleinterest.com - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Launching Today By 10am... Mydoubleinterest.com (1282 Views)

be your own boss today by earning online / Riddler - Launching A Private Beta For An Investing App Soon. Free $10 To Start. / Https://myhelpers.org Join Launching Soon Please Join Our Telegram Group To Be U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Launching Today By 10am... Mydoubleinterest.com by ericzeeh: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2017
LAUNCHING TODAY BY 10AM... NEW MONEY DOUBLING PLATFORM!!! VERY HOT

About My Double Interest
My Double Interest is a mutual funding platform that enables participants achieve their financial dreams with ease. It was founded on the basis of the earnest desire to connect people, build networks, grow business and financially empower people. The system is designed to last and sustain huge participants, traffic and trantions. There is an active support and report system (24/7), Automatic blocking of defaulters and rematching of unpaid donations.

How it works
When you Join, you will need to donate the sum of either N10,000, N20,000, N50,000 or N100,000 to a fellow member assigned to you based on your category. As soon as the member confirms your donation, the system will automatically assign 2 other registered members on the same category to pay you the joining amount each, into your bank account, making 100%.
Re: Launching Today By 10am... Mydoubleinterest.com by Lastking147(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2017
The hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Launching Today By 10am... Mydoubleinterest.com by andyemeretus: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Please help, I need your advice... I donated in the mydoubleinterest platform.. After some minutes I was paired to two members to pay me.. One of them named Danny Ojiks with phone number 07037249753, uploaded a fake POP without paying me.. When I called her she said she uploaded the fake pop just to stop her time, that the money she's expecting has not come yet. From yesterday till now I have not seen her payment and she has stopped taking my calls.. The second person said someone discouraged her, that she's no longer interested.. I was expecting the system will automatically change these people but it has remained like that on my mydoubleinterest dashboard.. Please I need your advice, my 10k they float for river right now.. Thanks
Re: Launching Today By 10am... Mydoubleinterest.com by andyemeretus: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2017
Please help, I need your advice... I donated in the mydoubleinterest platform.. After some minutes I was paired to two members to pay me.. One of them named Danny Ojiks with phone number 07037249753, uploaded a fake POP without paying me.. When I called her she said she uploaded the fake pop just to stop her time, that the money she's expecting has not come yet. From yesterday till now I have not seen her payment and she has stopped taking my calls.. The second person said someone discouraged her, that she's no longer interested.. I was expecting the system will automatically change these people but it has remained like that on my mydoubleinterest dashboard.. Please I need your advice, my 10k they float for river right now.. Thanks
Re: Launching Today By 10am... Mydoubleinterest.com by dsypha(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
andyemeretus:

Dude opened a second account.
Re: Launching Today By 10am... Mydoubleinterest.com by henrysoft(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2017
www.helferburo.com the site is up now just 50% in seven days
Re: Launching Today By 10am... Mydoubleinterest.com by andyemeretus: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
I dey craze to open another account on this fake platform(www.mydoubleinterest.com)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State To Train One Million Lagosians On Computer Programming / Daylight Savings Time And Robust Code / Learning Drupal(how Do I Go Bout It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.