Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice (1421 Views)

Forex Trading : Pls Is Instaforex A Good Broker? / As A Beginner, What Do I Really Need To Start Forex Trade?? / How To Get Free 100$ To Start Forex Trading By FBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by nkemjacob2(m): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2017
i want to go into forex trading... some are backing out of the system which it want to create a negative influence for me not to start. i no forex is lucrative. pls i want to start i need advise for those doing it and have succeeded, and those who backed out cos challenges. pls advice me.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2017
If you are a novice in forex market better use the money for charity instead. Traders with more than 5years experience still lose their account. As a novice, your chances are zilch
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by tugrow(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2017
nkemjacob2:
i want to go into forex trading... some are backing out of the system which it want to create a negative influence for me not to start. i no forex is lucrative. pls i want to start i need advise for those doing it and have succeeded, and those who backed out cos challenges. pls advice me.
if you don't mind contact me, I will tell you where you can trade and your money is safe
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by JLINE(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2017
nkemjacob2:
My advise: you need at least 10,000 hours of charting time. can you do that ?
if you can then we could continue the thread from there. Remember there will always be people who do not perform very well in every works of life,never forget that and its a choice.
EDIT: don't get duped,everything is free online...either youtube or different forex forums offering free books.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Forex is too risky... you would make money then lose all of it in a flash.

nkemjacob2:
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by fxstory(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
nkemjacob2:
forex trading is lucrative only when you know how to trade and have enough cash to use. note that forex trading is not a get quick rich scheme because you may get your fingers burnt if you fail to learn how to trade with nak.ed chart/price action. ask those who are running away from the market to tell you why. its not for some one who want to make.money fast

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
You can start learning at babypips.com. If you're just starting out, you should open a cent account. Cent account so you're trading with real money and you remain disciplined while minimizing risk, instead of a demo account where you know you can do as you like. It'll give you the idea of how risky it is and you'll see whether you want to continue. Don't buy ForEx robot, signals, etc from anybody. Learning material is free online. Don't get duped.

@ Jline I've been trading for like four/five months now and I'd appreciate if I could learn from you. . .can I contact you?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by JLINE(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:
You can start learning at babypips.com. If you're just starting out, you should open a cent account. Cent account so you're trading with real money and you remain disciplined while minimizing risk, instead of a demo account where you know you can do as you like. It'll give you the idea of how risky it is and you'll see whether you want to continue. Don't buy ForEx robot, signals, etc from anybody. Learning material is free online. Don't get duped.

@ Jline I've been trading for like four/five months now and I'd appreciate if I could learn from you. . .can I contact you?
Go ahead but I won't be always free .
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by mcqwerty(m): 5:33am On Mar 08, 2017
You wouldn't know if Fx is for you until you actually tried. The best traders have being trained and mentored by Good fx teachers and psychologists.
You need the training and the discipline. You don't need emotional control if you have a good training.
If you need better clarification, contact me
Forex mentor
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by DCTrendy(m): 6:21am On Mar 08, 2017
I have traded for 10 yrs full time.

U want to hear my advice? It is a tasking job, but ok.
I have had failures, successes and all in All, i will say i thank God for the journey.

Be ready lo learn, read n read and read! Practice, dont start off trading your live money, put your money into the fund managers, (there re decent traders, u ll need to find them or contact me for advice,) do this while you learn. document your activities through myfxbook, learning EA coding along with it. Get connected to traders from Russia and Saudi.

Put just $100 into a cent account. It will look like 10,000 and begin your trading with that. dont stay on the demo thinking you can learn much

i have alot of materilas i can use to help you for free, if you want. I have a private brokerage, and i am a brokerage consultant. alot of advice to give.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by mice(m): 7:34am On Mar 08, 2017
nkemjacob2:

i can refer you to someone, if you interested, dedicated is time to build a robot, which shows guarantee improvements. So ping me we talk 08027891008
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by ototarity: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
if you really what to know about forex/binary or an advice on it and how to go about it call 08134651123 or whatsapp me or email me on oluseun@dipslinkgroup.com to give you a break down l. Nothing like on-line subscription fee like i am reading here unless if your doing copy trade(thats the only little fee i know). Note*** if our looking for quick rich investments,please you cant see it in forex or binary trading....patience is the key.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by Okuda(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
tugrow:
if you don't mind contact me, I will tell you where you can trade and your money is safe

Say it here.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by akeensbussy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Which of the brokers is the best for fires trading?
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by hamlak(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
I do not know if you guys ever heard of Sports Trading or Betfair Trading. You can search for this terms in Google. Remember Google is your friend. Search and be amazed. It is one of the best way make money online. Instead of Forex trading, do Sports trading which is very easy and far less risky. I am surprised no one is mentioning this in Nairaland.

I am a full time sport trader and I plan to expose this to Nigerians soon as a way to help many earn foreign exchange in this trying time. It will be my now little contribution to help my fellow country men and women in this period of change. I am outside the country at the moment.

I have a blog where I publish free contents for anyone interested in the subject. Soon I will be publishing a thread here so that many people in Nigeria can go on to trade on Sports. This is no Betting or gambling. It is just like Forex, Stock or Commodity Trading. But easier than all of them.

For my Blog, see my signature.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by kevindd: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
As for me, I want to try some binary options trading instead. What do you think about it? I have found a lot of great tips on it at https://www.azartlist.com/binary which you can find very useful for you as well. Check that website out too
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Start Forex Trading. Pls Your Advice by OyaNaija(m): 1:53am On Apr 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

This Machine Can Make You Millions Of Naira. / .. / Inverter And Solar Power Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.