Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Fiverr Payment Needed... Please Come In. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Payment Needed... Please Come In. (1349 Views)

Should I Sue? Legal Advise Needed Please / Quickteller Agents Please Come In / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Payment Needed... Please Come In. by 2sexynet: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
I want to make a fiverr payment and will like someone to help me out. If you have, please come in.
Re: Fiverr Payment Needed... Please Come In. by uprightman(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
2sexynet:
I want to make a fiverr payment and will like someone to help me out. If you have, please come in.
what do you mean by Fiveer payment,?
Re: Fiverr Payment Needed... Please Come In. by 2sexynet: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
uprightman:
what do you mean by Fiveer payment,?
I want to pay for something on Fiverr.com
Re: Fiverr Payment Needed... Please Come In. by uprightman(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
2sexynet:
Am having similar problem . some one worked for me on Fiveer . I cannot pay the Man.
So I have to open domiciliary account at first Bank.
So they gave me visa gold card.
But I couldn't not connect the card to my PayPal account.
PayPal is rejecting it. I don't know reason for the rejection. You know if you have PayPal account you can easily pay the person
Re: Fiverr Payment Needed... Please Come In. by 2sexynet: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
uprightman:
Am having similar problem . some one worked for me on Fiveer . I cannot pay the Man.
So I have to open domiciliary account at first Bank.
So they gave me visa gold card.
But I couldn't not connect the card to my PayPal account.
PayPal is rejecting it. I don't know reason for the rejection. You know if you have PayPal account you can easily pay the person
yeah... the reason for the card rejection is because paypal no longer works with our cards and paypal is the payment processor used by fiverr.

I have a payoneer card. Let me try it.
Re: Fiverr Payment Needed... Please Come In. by moses4id(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2017

If you want to pay for a gig on fiverr.com Nigeria bank cards are not working on Fiverr again you can ask some that has foreign PayPal account or as a seller that has fund in his Fiverr account to make the payment for you.
Re: Fiverr Payment Needed... Please Come In. by trueinfo: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
2sexynet:

How much?
Re: Fiverr Payment Needed... Please Come In. by living2013(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
2sexynet:
I can help you, I have money in my fiverr account. For details, call 08063095457
Re: Fiverr Payment Needed... Please Come In. by papaking1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
trueinfo:

How much?

I want to buy Payoneer from a guy on watsap, I want to confirm if its you because you have no number on your profile?

(1) (Reply)

Meet 100% Made In Nigeria Furnitures (foreign Standard) Sponsored By Nexim Bank / Create A Free Facebook Like Page By Yourself To Market Your Business And Idea / GERMAN MADE Inverters And Deep Cycle Batteries At Giveaway Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.