Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Unilag Students, Be Adviced - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Students, Be Adviced (240 Views)

Video: Two UNILAG Students Spotted Making Love In Public / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Students, Be Adviced by Ronola: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Here is an advice for all the students of the University of Lagos. Pls make sure you print and save all your results each semester. I was supposed to graduate from the so called University of first choice since 2012 and up till date, I m still battling with result issues. This are results that I passed, results that were pasted on the notice board in my department and results that were also uploaded on my profile. All of a sudden, 14 results disappeared and it has taken approximately 3 years to try to retrieve them. If I had been advised to print a copy of my results, all this problems might have been avoided and now I m suffering for something I didn't cause. Ever noticed how u go to a department or to the office of your course advicer to lodge a complain and they take it very utmost seriousness and immediately u step out of their offices, they go back to the gist they were talking about and forget u ever exist and then u go back to them to get results and they act like they have never seen u in their entire life. Pls take note of this advice and work on it immediately. I don't want any human being to suffer what I m presently going through
Re: Unilag Students, Be Adviced by Cutehector(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin

Its everywhere

(1) (Reply)

career / Help A Professional Certificate Needed / Homosexuality And Human Personhood:hermeneutical Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.