Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions (1372 Views)

Our Nanny Left Now My Husband Wants To Turn Me To House-girl, What Do I Do? / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos / I'm Tired Of Living, I'm Burned Out, I've No Where To Turn To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
I'm about to sell my phone for a very cheap price 20thousands naira..
I don't know what i can venture in to multiply the money. I don't want to look like a begger anymore I'm going through a lot o things. This is the worst phase of my life, I'm jobless, hopeless.
Please I need your advice seriously, if it's selling, buying or anything but I don't do Ponzi Scheme.
I believe in Nairalanders that's why i came to you guys.
Serious advice only, please don't lemme down.
God bless you all in Advance!!!
Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by saintikechi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
use the money to sow a seed in your Church or donate it to motherless babies home.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by jimohibrahim(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
How to Turn a Girl on

- Lip biting
- Ass Grabbing
- Hair Pulling
- Hand Guiding
- Having Her against the wall
- Kissing Her Neck
- Teasing Her
- Love Bites

How to Turn a Boy on

- Touch us anywhere, even our shirt
For me just point at me

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
saintikechi:
use the money to sow a seed in your Church or donate it to motherless babies home.
Where are the church people when i was Hungry.
So the pastor will use my money to buy fuel in his car right?
I'm also a motherless in fact fatherless boy also, so i can't donate it to my colleagues..
Serious advice joo

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by bbeautylik(f): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
saintikechi:
sow a seed to the Church ko, sow a seed to the pastor ni! Well I am here to learn too

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 08, 2017
Lease an acre of land for two or three years, (I hear it is very very cheap to lease), get banana or plantain suckers and plant. Tend it and after a few, you harvest and multiply your capital.
Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by HelenBee(f): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ioannes:
Lease an acre of land for two or three years, (I hear it is very very cheap to lease), get banana or plantain suckers and plant. Tend it and after a few, you harvest and multiply your capital.
very cheap? What part of the country please? An acre for that matter. Not even a plot.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by Acidosis(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
How did you get the #20k (phone)?

Repeat the procedure x50 and you have your N1,000,000.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
HelenBee:
very cheap? What part of the country please? An acre for that matter. Not even a plot.

From information at my disposal, you can lease an acre for #3,000 per annum at Iseyin.
Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by OLAFIMIX(f): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wickedness grin grin grin fear God now
Acidosis:
How did you get the #20k (phone)?

Repeat the procedure x50 and you have your N1,000,000.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by HelenBee(f): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ioannes:

From information at my disposal, you can lease an acre for #3,000 per annum at Iseyin.
Oh...that's far. It's possible anyways.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
HelenBee:
Oh...that's far. It's possible anyways.

The proximity depends on your location though.
Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by firstking01(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Tysonkidd:

I'm also a motherless in fact fatherless boy also, so i can't donate it to my colleagues..
Serious advice joo
See this oneundecided…that's the best advice ever...you keep castigating and critisizing God and pastors, how will He help you or answer your prayers?....to be frank with you, there's nothing 20k can do for you...life is all about garbage in garbage out....if i were you i 'll do as saintikechi has said...always try God first before you write Him off...He alone can turn 1k to 1m....peace.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by chachabae(f): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sow a seed... :-XSow a seed...Wisdom is profitable to direct sha.

You can try investing it into Oriflame business.

Very very minimal capital to start with. No shop rentage or paying of government charges.
whatsapp me on 08037749796 for full details.
Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by sexymoma(f): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
My brother dollar is on the high side for now
don't even think of selling your phone cos to get another is a p
Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
See this oneundecided…that's the best advice ever...you keep castigating and critisizing God and pastors, how will He help you or answer your prayers?....to be frank with you, there's nothing 20k can do for you...life is all about garbage in garbage out....if i were you i 'll do as saintikechi has said...always try God first before you write Him off...He alone can turn 1k to 1m....peace.
Wtf!!!
The way He turned your 1k to 1billion right?
Sell all your properties and dash your pastor the money to repair his faulty car, or use it to pay His children private Uni tuition fee...
Guy don't ever bring religion iish to my thread again..It's not a must you comment and your comment ain't useful or helpful anyway..
Good day!!
Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 12, 2017
In Ifani's voice

If you wanna make a milli, first you make a hundred. Then you make a thousand. Then a hundred thousand. Do the same thing until you got half a milli.

And just before you know it....

YOU HAVE GOT A MILLI!!!!!!!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by firstking01(m): 6:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Tysonkidd:

Wtf!!!
The way He turned your 1k to 1billion right?
Sell all your properties and dash your pastor the money to repair his faulty car, or use it to pay His children private Uni tuition fee...
Guy don't ever bring religion iish to my thread again..It's not a must you comment and your comment ain't useful or helpful anyway..
Good day!!
Lol, you hate pastors as an atheist you are yet you mention them and seek for help from churches?,...chai, guy you an ungreatful chauvinist....what you need is not money i swear...you are funnygrin
Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tysonkidd:

Serious advice joo

Your smart wink
Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by diva90: 1:07am On Mar 13, 2017
MMM
Re: What Can I Do To Turn My 20k To Millions by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2017
Ponzi scheme or rollover betting. Thank me later wink

(1) (Reply)

Bespoke Furnitures From Evolve Furniture Company / Cold Killed Two Friends In Jos / Money Does Not Ensure Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.