Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

"Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend (54125 Views)

"Alex Iwobi Is Not Yet Ready For His First Start" - Everton Manager, Marco Silva / Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS / Lucky Guy Selects 8 Matches, Stakes N400 And Won N1.2M Within 36 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by mctowel01: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
kimbra:
Child support alone is enough to make her stop modelling. grin
Hahah.. so true
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
fuckpro:
...once man don pour inside the spell is removed ... my brother there is nothing there but few second illusion
...thats the reason they get all they want from you before handing you the key to the greatest illusion known to man
The trick is to calm your self see it for what it is an illusion,then decide if you want it or not but on your terms by this few moments of introspection the spell is usually broken
TRUST ME IT WORKS

Na wa. You pulled out of 4,000 years of philosophical intuitiveness to describe this illusion ...Chai
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
gaetano:
Na this girl tight pussay dey make d guy lose form for pitch. He better dumps the girl before Nigeria plays Cameroon undecided

must u use the word, tight, have u bin there before ni ?
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by EdDave(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cute or no cute, will she stick with him after his hay- days?
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by phestus(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
edoboy33:
am cuter than nwobi
and my girl is more beautiful than his gf
Who you epp
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Socialproject: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lekwa abacha nwa na eri eeeeeee!
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by dukeA(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
informant001:
Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi who has been dating his girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette for over a year now -has been labelled a lucky man by some online users who have been intrigued by his partner's cuteness.

After sharing some hot photos on her social media page, some netizens couldn't help but wonder how lucky the Nigerian player (Iwobi) is. See their reactions below;

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/alex-iwobi-is-lucky-guy-online-users.html

Who epp who?
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by dnative(m): 1:17am On Mar 08, 2017
fuckpro:
...once man don pour inside the spell is removed ... my brother there is nothing there but few second illusion
...thats the reason they get all they want from you before handing you the key to the greatest illusion known to man
The trick is to calm your self see it for what it is an illusion,then decide if you want it or not but on your terms by this few moments of introspection the spell is usually broken
TRUST ME IT WORKS

wise words right there grin
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Angel1696: 6:54am On Mar 08, 2017
I now y iwobi is not on form again.
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by FaroukM(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Her loyalty is all about the Benjamins..!!...most celeb gfrnds are loyal to their guy because of the money and fame...and when the money start walking away...no more love or loyalty to the guy again....
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2017
kimbra:
Your head dey there. grin
I suspect say u dy jealous the girl's beauty...
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by gemale(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
slurryeye:
Puccy is puccy. Nothing special nigga

If this kind girl mess for where you dey, you will shout hallelujah
I swear. E b lyk say na fyn girls mess dey smell pass. Dem Sabi mess fire because pple no dey ever suspect dem & even if Dem Sabi, dem dey always lock up dey take d mess lyk dt.
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by easyelliot(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
No wonder his form has dipped. He has been dipping smiley
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by makydebbie(f): 9:53pm On May 21, 2017
kimbra:
A perfect example would be Makydebbie and not Mimzzy.

Mimzzy is light skinned.
Thanks Benny.

Cc. Kimbra smiley
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks Benny.

Cc. Kimbra smiley
Hey hun, whaere have you been?. grin
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by makydebbie(f): 10:00pm On May 21, 2017
kimbra:
Hey hun, where have you been?. grin
LOL.

Been having the vacation of my life with Buhari, we're trying to spice our love life. grin
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 21, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL.

Been having the vacation of my life with Buhari, we're trying to spice our love life. grin
LMAO. With Buhari kwa!, I see...
Welcome back. grin
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by makydebbie(f): 10:11pm On May 21, 2017
kimbra:
LMAO. With Buhari kwa!, I see...
Welcome back. grin
Yes with my darling Sugar grandpa Bubu tongue

I'm not sure I'll be active as before, this place has lost its flare to me.
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes with my darling Sugar grandpa Bubu tongue

I'm not sure I'll be active as before, this place has lost its flare to me.
All right. I understand the rate of nuisance has increased.
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by makydebbie(f): 10:21pm On May 21, 2017
kimbra:
All right. I understand the rate of nuisance has increased.
Yes dear. Can't deal anymore. Made friends and foes, regret some mistakes I made, happy I made some. And life goes on, with or without nl.

I'm actually glad you're the first person I'm chatting with, someone sensible not an asslicker or dumbo. Feels great! smiley
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes dear. Can't deal anymore. Made friends and foes, regret some mistakes I made, happy I made some. And life goes on, with or without nl.

I'm actually glad you're the first person I'm chatting with, someone sensible not an asslicker or dumbo. Feels great! smiley
I made same mistakes too, some so-called friends we make on Social media(NL) most often tend to leave us with regrets though, I'm glad I made few. If we don't make mistakes in life we don't learn. grin

No regrets what so ever on my side.
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by makydebbie(f): 10:28pm On May 21, 2017
kimbra:
I made same mistakes too, some so-called friends we make on Social media(NL) most often tend to leave us with regrets though, I'm glad I made few. If we don't make mistakes in life we don't learn. grin

No regrets what so ever on my side.
It's all good. Like you said, how can we make learn if we don't make mistakes, or sometimes learn the hard way?

Goodnight dear, have a good night rest.
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 21, 2017
makydebbie:
It's all good. Like you said, how can we make learn if we don't make mistakes, or sometimes learn the hard way?

Goodnight dear, have a good night rest.
Same here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by bukiboy(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2017
make she clean the makeup first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"The Gold Medals Are Starting To Peel Off" Said Tokyo Olympians / Manchester United Cancel Match Following The Death Of Spurs Coach Ugo Ehiogu / Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.