Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

5 Major Bloopers In The Wedding Party- Paschal Chikero - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5 Major Bloopers In The Wedding Party- Paschal Chikero (579 Views)

A Foreigner Who Attended A Nigerian Wedding Party Losses Control Dancing / Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos / The Igbinedion Brothers At The Wedding Of Ewamade Igbinedion, Their Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Bloopers In The Wedding Party- Paschal Chikero by sirchikero: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
My friends on Facebook will agree that after I watched #The Wedding Party, I was full of praises for the film. After seeing the flick for fun, I returned to it with critical eyes. What I found, I bring to you.

A movie they say, is a reflection of life. The Wedding Party, a Kemi Adetiba film set out to exhibit the life and culture of the Yoruba and Igbo people but the truth is, it didn’t do a perfect job. Kemi Adetiba gave the Yoruba culture an edge over the Igbo culture in all ramifications.

The truth is, The Wedding Party is a great movie that should top the chart for a long time. It scored a lot of goals. The movie will make you really laugh and enjoy a second and third watch but that is if you don’t mind some of the cultural and acting flaws.

The big clicks here are the fantastic role interpretation of the likes of Sola Shobowale, Alibaba, Zainab Balogun the event manager, Banky W. The goals the likes of Sola Shobowale scored, the likes of Richard Mofe Damijo, Ireti Doyle and Ikechukwu equalized negatively.

The story line and script was greatly put together and was also 80 % well interpreted. The negatives are so loud that one cant ignore them. Here are five major flops I noticed in the lovely “The Wedding Party”.
READ MORE HERE : http://www.chikero.com.ng/movie-review-5-major-bloopers-wedding-party-paschal-chikero/

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Onitsha, Orisha Introduction By Phillip Emeagwali / Man Puts Head Inside Crocodile's Mouth - [video] / Pls Biafra Vs. Naija Jellof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.