Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,808 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Four Times The AMVCA Proved To Be Nigerian - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Four Times The AMVCA Proved To Be Nigerian (518 Views)

AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / AMVCA 2020 Awards: Winners Announcement (live Updates) / AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Times The AMVCA Proved To Be Nigerian by Shalombrain: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
When you see a Nigerian or a Nigerian organized event you will surely know. We can only try to pretend to be someone else but we can’t hide who we truly are, it’s our nature, it’s in our blood, we are Nigerians.

Last Saturday MultiChoice held our own Oscars the AMVCAs at the Eko Hotel and Suites our own Staples Center and once again we proved our uniqueness again.

This are the four times the AMVCAs proved to be Nigerians.

1. When the AMVCA trophy fell on the stage.

It only further showed our clumsiness in stuffs like this, when the big AMVCA awards fell loudly on stage distracting everyone and starling some.

Maybe some crew member decide to lean on the award ni o, or the stage managers didn’t have the award properly placed but......

CONTINUE READING: http://abspad.com/four-times-the-amvca-proved-to-be-nigerian/
Re: Four Times The AMVCA Proved To Be Nigerian by Chikelue2000(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
OP pls come n finish dis And not opening that site
Re: Four Times The AMVCA Proved To Be Nigerian by Etzakoos(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
I Vow Not To Waste My Mb During Dis Recession Period
Re: Four Times The AMVCA Proved To Be Nigerian by Etzakoos(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]I Vow Not To Waste My Mb During Dis Recession Period
Re: Four Times The AMVCA Proved To Be Nigerian by GJames(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
If I click that link, make thunder fire me
Re: Four Times The AMVCA Proved To Be Nigerian by sholay2011(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
The real 'African Oscars' is AMAA, not AMVCA. The former truly reward the best, regardless of popularity, in my opinion. And they don't have a list of 'unnecessary' categories.

AMVCA is our Golden Globes.

(1) (Reply)

Official: Wayne Rooney Confirms Wrestlemania Cameo And Wwe Summer Move / Bbnaija: T-boss’ Brother Blasts AY For Making Jokes With Kemen’s Sexual Assault / World Famous Uzboi Vodio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.