Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,317 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics (7249 Views)

THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1 / Is This A Religion: Sharia Law:punishment For Adultery And Fornication : / Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Realtol(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2010
No, I prefer arafat. I'm still on top of arafat shitting n shouting: islam is fierce not peace.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by AbuZola3(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2010
In ur dreams abi, for ur info a nonbeliever is restricted from entering makkah talk of reaching deep near the mount arafa
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Realtol(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
I'm still shiting not sitting on top of mount arafat and shouting islam is fierce and not peace. Mind u ifa, sango worshiper forbid anybody from belief that's contrary to their from entering their shrine, same with okija shrine. So tell me da difference btw you. Islam is fierce not peace.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by AbuZola3(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2010
You no well o, there are security agent within the boundry of Makkah so no infiltration
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Realtol(m): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2010
Hahaha i laugh in french. U r a slowpoke for saying that.
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2010
Realtol:

I'm still shiting not sitting on top of mount arafat and shouting islam is fierce and not peace. Mind u ifa, sango worshiper forbid anybody from belief that's contrary to their from entering their shrine, same with okija shrine. So tell me da difference btw you. Islam is fierce not peace.
Yes now that Nigeria has list among terrorist nations.Thks to d religion of 'PEACE'
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by muhsin(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2010
Why do you worry yourself that much about that blacklisting issue, toba?
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2010
muhsin:

Why do you worry yourself that much about that blacklisting issue, toba?
I ve to.If u re an international traveller u too will understand.I submitted my pp to US embassy for renewal on d 16th of dec 091 I dnt know my fate thks to terrorist like mutallab.I saw d yeye boy on CNN yestday at d trial.He looks sobered.What a pity see what fanatism caused d boy
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by muhsin(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
Hmm. . .

Your fate, you say?
Re: Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics by Zodiac61(m): 1:04am On Jan 15, 2010
Religion is evil, the cause of most of the hatred in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do On Friday / Lagos To Refund N141,000 To Muslim Pilgrims / What Is The Islamic Ruling On Blood Transfusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.