Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ways To Lose Weight In A Fun Way - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways To Lose Weight In A Fun Way (454 Views)

28-day Body Transformation!!! Lose Weight And Belly Fat On A Nigerian Diet. / 78-Year-Old Man Lifting Heavy Weight In Nigeria (Photos) / I Need To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Lose Weight In A Fun Way by ushealthjournal: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bring Back Your Childhoods

Another way you can bring back your childhood is gone play games in the park. Did you ever think as an adult you would want to go play games in a park? It is true though that you can get a group of adults together to go play a game of Frisbee, basketball, baseball, football, lacrosse, tennis, any game you would want to play. Trust me, there are more adults like you who are looking to bring out their inner child. Everyone, like you, needs to run off their energy somehow. So, help yourself with your weight loss by bringing back your childhood and starting your adventure.

Have a Party

Now that sounds funny, right? Here you are in the middle of your weight loss program and I am telling you to have a party. Let me explain. Have a house cleaning party. Scrub those hardwood floors, vacuum your carpet, clean your dishes, wash your walls, etc. This truly gives you a workout if you do it the right way. It helps your biceps, triceps and your core. So have that cleaning party and get your house clean while you work on losing weight. You literally kill two birds with one stone. So, start getting busy and have that cleaning party with your family.

Extend Dog Walks

If you are pet lover then more than likely, you have a dog. You are already, more than likely, taking your dog for a walk during the day. So, instead of doing around the block just so the dog can do his or her business, take them for a mile jog. This not only helps you with your weight loss¸ but it also helps the dog stay healthier and live a longer and fuller life by your side; and who doesn’t want their companion by their side longer anyway? If not for yourself, do it for the dog.

Is fun to lose weight like this but if you need a good natural fat burner then read the CLA Safflower Oil Review below:

https://www.ushealthjournal.com/cla-safflower-oil-review/

Re: Ways To Lose Weight In A Fun Way by FitnessDoctor: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hello My name is Paul Samuel and I am a health blogger... I would say your article is very interesting....

Hope we can get to know each other better

(1) (Reply)

How to make internet money. / Beauty And Health Benefits Of Raw Onions / Are You A One Minute Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.