Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea (1116 Views)

How Do I Invest 1.8 Million Naira. / I want to invest in a stable business / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea by Fatiguy: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hello nairalandrs , I am IDEE, I run different businesses .

Basically I am looking on investing 1-2 million naira in the right business idea.

Please don't tell me to send you an email or contact you.

I am an investor and want to listen to lovely business ideas.
Please send your proposals and ideas to : idowuewe@yahoo.com

Basically just email over your business proposals .

Successful candidates would be interviewed and taken up to achieve the goal of making the idea a true reality

Thanks
Re: I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Bro. Idea is money

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
The last time i shared my idea it was stolen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea by chemystery: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Your offer is succullent. Will be good for cheap ideas like selling Okrika...
Advice: Please don't sell your great ideas for a paltry 2million naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea by fredlasisi(m): 1:00am On Mar 09, 2017
ones i see alert of N2million i will mail 1,000 ideas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea by emmykk(m): 1:27am On Mar 09, 2017
hahahahaha
Re: I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea by damanjohn: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
I can't write any proposal but will reveal a little here and if you find it a good idea then you contact me

Its all about buying moringa seed from far north and resell for profit

If you check online , you will notice price of moringa being sold at #1700-#2000 per kilo

I know a source that sell a kilo of Moringa at #400-#450 per kilo

What about you buy from the source and resell at #1200 or #1300 as wholesale price

Good business right

Whoever is interested should contact me on 09075391906
Re: I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea by Rick9(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ok let me give u a little insight on my business idea.

One of my greatest business idea is to establish a conglomerate, eheheheh I mean an Entertainment Company,

That would house Record Labels with Artistes

A Dance Company,

To start I need expertise and of course finance, to set up a studio and hire Producers and start scouting for talented artistes to promote.

To achieve this I would need investors, me myself am an upcoming music producer but lack of financial strength is slowing me down from creating a Record Label.
Re: I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea by olushollys(m): 4:44am On Mar 27, 2017
Fatiguy:
Hello nairalandrs , I am IDEE, I run different businesses .

Basically I am looking on investing 1-2 million naira in the right business idea.

Please don't tell me to send you an email or contact you.

I am an investor and want to listen to lovely business ideas.
Please send your proposals and ideas to : idowuewe@yahoo.com

Basically just email over your business proposals .

Successful candidates would be interviewed and taken up to achieve the goal of making the idea a true reality

Thanks

I have since sent you a mail with no reply.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea by DoyenExchange: 5:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!

(1) (Reply)

Practical Steps On How To Produce High Quality COSMETICS That Sells Like Crazy / Auto Hire Business / Accounting / Iventory Software Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.