Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Cure For Toothache And Gum Swelling - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Toothache And Gum Swelling (691 Views)

Remedy For Toothache And Mouth Odour / My Dick Is Swelling (picture) Pls Help / Healthy Teeth And Gum: How To Get It At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Toothache And Gum Swelling by omakay(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please, i need all the help i can get from the house. I need cure and healing remedy for my ailment. Abeg, anyone with solution should not hesitate...... PLEASE
Re: Cure For Toothache And Gum Swelling by queenpin: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lots of home remedies exists,most effective are Garlic for the tooth ache.
Chew bulbs of garlic it will help numb the pain.
For the gum swelling make sure you are not lacking vitamins in your diet, especially vitamin c. Increase your intake of fruits and vegetables. Also immediately apply baking soda on the gum an then rinse.
Re: Cure For Toothache And Gum Swelling by successking401(m): 5:59am On Mar 08, 2017
omakay:
Please, i need all the help i can get from the house. I need cure and healing remedy for my ailment. Abeg, anyone with solution should not hesitate...... PLEASE
if we can go into agreement I will cure u with my herbs first before u pay

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News:Mad Man Chase Doctor With A Knife At Psychiatric Hospital In PH / Put An End To Your Sexual Problem With Mascum Herbal Pride / You Can Have Twins With Your Prefered Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.