Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,209 members, 7,839,115 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic (2194 Views)

Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online / Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by Queentito(f): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Terrible things keeps happening under the sun, I'm yet to recover from the shock of how a girl as beautiful as this will take her own life, because of one worthless boy

Like, the type of love or infatuation that will make a promising young girl do this is way beyond me..

If any guy dumps me, will just dress good, do nice make up and enjoy my life, Ori ma fo pa ni. Life is too short

May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by HungerBAD: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
huh?

1 Like

Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by Dyt(f): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why am I seeing another story sha

Sleep on young woman
Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by HARDDON: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Stupidity is when u cast ur eternal crown for a perishable morsel of mortal bread. angry
Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by willi926(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Old story

1 Like

Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
willi926:
Old story

Very old

2 Likes

Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by NevetsIbot(m): 1:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Extremely old
Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by Riyikebaby(f): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
She is extremely mad, person wey suppose up her game
Repackage her life, get and awesome selfie photos e like itel S31 and take dope pictures to pepper the stupid boy

As in ehn! love-vendor her life up and take mouth water g selfies for the gram using itel S31 but she no smart
Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by Jerrypolo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
This story is as old as buhari
Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by Riyikebaby(f): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
willi926:
Old story
I didn't know actually
Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by Riyikebaby(f): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jerrypolo:
This story is as old as buhari
Lol
Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by Riyikebaby(f): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
HARDDON:
Stupidity is when u cast ur eternal crown for a perishable morsel of mortal bread. angry

Correct
Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by HARDDON: 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Riyikebaby:

Correct

No, im not cheesy
Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Oya come make i break ur heart.. Selfi ko selfie ni..
Riyikebaby:
She is extremely mad, person wey suppose up her game
Repackage her life, get and awesome selfie photos e like itel S31 and take dope pictures to pepper the stupid boy

As in ehn! love-vendor her life up and take mouth water g selfies for the gram using itel S31 but she no smart
Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Queentito:
Terrible things keeps happening under the sun, I'm yet to recover from the shock of how a girl as beautiful as this will take her own life, because of one worthless boy

Like, the type of love or infatuation that will make a promising young girl do this is way beyond me..

If any guy dumps me, will just dress good, do nice make up and enjoy my life, Ori ma fo pa ni. Life is too short

May her soul rest in peace
She is dead, yet she covered her face in one of d pictures.

1 Like

Re: Girl Committed Suicide Because Her Boyfriend Dumped Her For Her Best Friend. Pic by UnchangeableGod: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Can this be true?

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Share Semi-nude Photo Of Two Female Students To Demand Ransom In PH / Two Kids Caught Engaged In Homosexuality In Kano State / Ashawo Tries To Strip Man Nak£d For Not Paying For Her Services. PHOTOS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.