Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Kante Is Always Everywhere -'I Think I'm Playing With Twins!'- Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kante Is Always Everywhere -'I Think I'm Playing With Twins!'- Hazard (486 Views)

Why Leicester's Wilfred Ndidi, Not N'golo Kante, Is The Best Ball-winner Around / N'golo Kante Eats Rice & Curry, Plays FIFA At Fan's House In London (Photos) / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kante Is Always Everywhere -'I Think I'm Playing With Twins!'- Hazard by cheapgoals(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Chelsea’s Eden Hazard has lavished praise on team-mate N’Golo Kante suggesting that the France international plays with a "twin" in view of the simplicity at which he covers the pitch during matches.

Kante has been a super hit for the Blues since he joined from Leicester City in the summer transfer as he is to a great extent in charge of why Antonio Conte's men are leading the EPL table.

It was Kante's block attempt which was the catalyst for the move which Hazard finished for Chelsea's opening goal in Monday night's 2-1 win over Bilic's led side.

READ MORE ON
http://cheapgoals.com/kante-is-always-everywhere-i-think-i-m-playing-with-twins-hazard

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli Missed TWO MINUTES Of Nice Game Because He Couldn't Undo His Laces / Why Neymar Will Miss 2017 El Clasico / Alisher Usmanov Makes £1bn Offer To Buy Arsenal From Owner Stan Kroenke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.