Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Use This To Find Out Now if you Have Premature Ejaculation Problem (Tips Inside) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Use This To Find Out Now if you Have Premature Ejaculation Problem (Tips Inside) (1084 Views)

Help: I Have premature ejaculation. / How To Solve Weak Erection And Premature Ejaculation Problem. No Side Effect. / How I Finally Cured My Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use This To Find Out Now if you Have Premature Ejaculation Problem (Tips Inside) by SolutionPlusNG: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Often times I am been asked by so many men to show them how they could know they have premature ejaculation problem. This made me to put together this questionnaire that will help you to know if you have Premature Ejaculation Problem.

1. Are you unable to control when you ejaculate?

2. Do you ejaculate within a minute or less of starting intercourse or even upon penetration?

3. Do you have Premature Ejaculation every time you have sex?

4. Are you dissatisfied with your sex life?

5. Do you often worry about ejaculating too soon or pleasing your partner?

6. Does even pre-intimacy often lead to ejaculation?

7. Do you struggle with the slightest touch to your penis when you’re fooling around with a woman?

8. When you ejaculate prematurely, do you attempt to hide it (for example, if you’re still partially clothed)?

9. Have you been repeatedly frustrated by your inability to satisfy a woman through intercourse?

10. Has PE damaged your relationships with women?

If you answered “YES” to most of these questions, you could have chronic Premature Ejaculation Problem.

Click here to Read More About Premature Ejaculation..

Re: Use This To Find Out Now if you Have Premature Ejaculation Problem (Tips Inside) by SolutionPlusNG: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2017
::
Re: Use This To Find Out Now if you Have Premature Ejaculation Problem (Tips Inside) by SolutionPlusNG: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2017
:::

(1) (Reply)

10 Beauty Tips For Every Woman Over 30 / Help, My Skinny Nature Is Just Too Much To Bear / "I Hope Cancer Gets Cancer Then Dies"-beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Died Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.