Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants (10682 Views)

N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG / Watch Out, The N-Power Portal Reopens For Registration June 13 / Buhari Adminstration Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by Bluvbytee(m): 5:33am On Mar 08, 2017
The Federal Government of Nigeria has distanced itself from reports circulated by the media that its has re-opened the N-Power portal for new applicants.

The President's Senior Special Assistant on Media & Publicity , Laolu Akande made this known in disclaimer released on Tuesday, March 7, 2017.
He said the reports circulating the public, especially on the Social Media that new N-Power applications are not real and fraudulent.

The disclaimer is as follows:

"Our attention has been drawn to false and fraudulent reports circulating especially in the Social Media that new N-Power applications are now being received on the N-Power portal. There are also equally false reports and claims about an unauthorised request for vital personal information of beneficiaries on web portals not known to the Presidency or any arm of the Federal Government.

"Nigerians, especially beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of the N-Power Volunteer Corps should ignore such reports emanating from fake sources and outlets and only relate with bonafide presidency and FG sources and web portals. For the avoidance of doubt, legitimate communication about the N-Power is done through selection@npower.gov.ng or the relevant Focal Persons appointed by each of the 36 States and the FCT.

"Any information that does not emanate from this identified sources or directly from the Presidency should be simply and outrightly dismissed.

"In due time, we shall announce information regarding the Buhari administration’s plan to ramp up the number of N-Power beneficiaries from the current 200,000 to 350,000 under the 2017 budget proposals now before the National Assembly."

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/03/fg-denies-re-openning-of-n-power-portal.html
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by monsieurpetit(m): 5:54am On Mar 08, 2017
Bluvbytee:
The Federal Government of Nigeria has distanced itself from reports circulated by the media that its has re-opened the N-Power portal for new applicants.

The President's Senior Special Assistant on Media & Publicity , Laolu Akande made this known in disclaimer released on Tuesday, March 7, 2017.
He said the reports circulating the public, especially on the Social Media that new N-Power applications are not real and fraudulent.

The disclaimer is as follows:

"Our attention has been drawn to false and fraudulent reports circulating especially in the Social Media that new N-Power applications are now being received on the N-Power portal. There are also equally false reports and claims about an unauthorised request for vital personal information of beneficiaries on web portals not known to the Presidency or any arm of the Federal Government.

"Nigerians, especially beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of the N-Power Volunteer Corps should ignore such reports emanating from fake sources and outlets and only relate with bonafide presidency and FG sources and web portals. For the avoidance of doubt, legitimate communication about the N-Power is done through selection@npower.gov.ng or the relevant Focal Persons appointed by each of the 36 States and the FCT.

"Any information that does not emanate from this identified sources or directly from the Presidency should be simply and outrightly dismissed.

"In due time, we shall announce information regarding the Buhari administration’s plan to ramp up the number of N-Power beneficiaries from the current 200,000 to 350,000 under the 2017 budget proposals now before the National Assembly."

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/03/fg-denies-re-openning-of-n-power-portal.html
we had already known that it is the hand work of the mofos a.k.a scammers
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by valdes00(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2017
Zinedine Zidane has opened up why he headbutted Marco Materazzi during the 2006 World Cup Final. Zidane..."He dragged my shirt,i ignored him,He called my mother a LovePeddler, i ignored him...He called my father a terrorist, i also ignored". Then I Lost My Temper when he told me, 'Go And Join Arsenal'.

12 Likes

Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by Deivid10(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2017
What of N-power Tech?
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by neweraomo: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2017
what of the new one I heard about?
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by nony43(m): 7:02am On Mar 08, 2017
N power this, N power that, i am yet to see someone that benefitted from this Npower shit

1 Like

Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by okonja(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2017
I knew it
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by Teawhy2011: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Hummm! No hope for 2nd batch nw,until 2017 budget is approved? Then Y promised Feb ending b4?
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by Samanza89: 7:13am On Mar 08, 2017
I wonder if the previous one they started is currently working!...
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by chiscodedon(m): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2017
Mtchwww asif we cared....what happens to fed civil service recruitment, firs,dpr??

1 Like

Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by BlindAngel: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by BlindAngel: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2017
valdes00:
Zinedine Zidane has opened up why he headbutted Marco Materazzi during the 2006 World Cup Final. Zidane..."He dragged my shirt,i ignored him,He called my mother a LovePeddler, i ignored him...He called my father a terrorist, i also ignored". Then I Lost My Temper when he told me, 'Go And Join Arsenal'.
Dry

4 Likes

Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by whyx06(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2017
OK
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by whyx06(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2017
nony43:
N power this, N power that, i am yet to see someone that benefitted from this Npower shit

Maybe you're outside Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by sakalisis(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2017
Ok
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by Siddeek: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2017
I want to work in CBN and not Npower 2yrs program.
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by jimb(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2017
chiscodedon:
Mtchwww asif we cared....what happens to fed civil service recruitment, firs,dpr??

I think say na only me dem leave behind sef

1 Like

Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by K08(m): 8:03am On Mar 08, 2017
They are only adding 150,000 to the existing one, according to the report.
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by Histrings08(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Siddeek:
I want to work in CBN and not Npower 2yrs program.
start somewhere rather than just bn there

1 Like

Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by hotspec(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2017
Pls, do again o..my wife don finish NYSC and needs job very urgently
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by Bebson007(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Seriously, they are really paying. I introduced the N power to friend thinking it will distract me from my current job. but trust me the pay them 30k for nothing every month.
pls they should re-open so I can register and start having something.
Re: FG Denies Re-openning Of N-power Portal For New Applicants by estagirl(f): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
They will scrab those that are collecting money for doing nothing and replace them with batch B who are ready to work.

(1) (Reply)

Seamfix Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Can One Settle Down With Teaching In A Private School / Please How Much Do Leadway Assurance Pay Their Executive Marketer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.