Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Do You Still Remember This Television - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Still Remember This Television (544 Views)

Remember This Television.. What Movie Have You Watch On This TV? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) / Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Remember This Television by OracleBet(m): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2017
It makes alot of noice a bit stressful to get stable signal i captured it @ Backyard of our house for village where my dad dumped it, na wa o before it use to be the pride of the sitting room....share ur views....

Re: Do You Still Remember This Television by FvckShiT(m): 7:29am On Mar 08, 2017
shocked

That should be in a fůcking museum grin
Re: Do You Still Remember This Television by OracleBet(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2017
Pls the Tv is For sale for those interested you can Pm..
Re: Do You Still Remember This Television by psucc(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2017
My uncle own still the show.
But the problem na to get channels.
Re: Do You Still Remember This Television by ipobarecriminals: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2017
cool one of the best in those good old days when TV stations start airing @ 4pm first with National anthem and end with National anthem. u go outside to turn/adjust ur antenna.Some of us use lucozade nylon paper to make it look like color TV.
Re: Do You Still Remember This Television by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool one of the best in those good old days when TV stations start airing @ 4pm first with National anthem and end with National anthem. u go outside to turn/adjust ur antenna.Some of us use lucozade nylon paper to make it look like color TV.
Yea and some TV station then closes by 10p.m or 12a.m .between 7p.m and 9p.m is news while 10p.m is movies till closure.I remember when there's harmattan, we receive a lot of stations including those from Ghana, Togo.Also remember using bamboo stick as pole and our antenna was the one having UHF frequency. To receive NTA ,you need VHF antenna but now what we see these days are plasma TV.Even poles aren't in vogue except for those watching gotv and star times

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of American Taxi Movie At Sliverbird Cinema / Bigbrothernaija: TTT Evicted Amid Tears / Game Of Thrones Season 7: New Photo Inspires Fan Theory Regarding Main Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.