Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? (7276 Views)

Please Is This Dressing Or Madness / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Beverly Osu Smoking Dressed As A Catholic Nun / As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by wittywitty(f): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2017
I dressed this way for mass in calabar and was queried. please is anything wrong with this?
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by okirewaju(f): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2017
Waiting for the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Sammypope4all(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2017
No Need for picture. That thing that promted your conscience for this question shows its wrong. Besides....its mass you're going for so u know the right thing
#YOLO

1 Like

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by wittywitty(f): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
no its not. I have been trying to post the picture but can't. how do I go about it please I'm still a learner on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by prela(f): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
its wrong on all levels........Except you are going to the mosque for Mass

18 Likes

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Sambest2(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Maybe they suspect you are a terrorist .

Modify: You be celebrity. Fynestboi, MissyB3 help place this in relevant section.

4 Likes

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Nixiepie(f): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
U a muslim or catholic?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by wittywitty(f): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'm a catholic and proud one at that.
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by wittywitty(f): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sammypope4all:
No Need for picture. That thing that promted your conscience for this question shows its wrong. Besides....its mass you're going for so u know the right thing
#YOLO
its not a bad picture o
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by wittywitty(f): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sambest2:
Maybe they suspect you are a terrorist .

Modify: You be celebrity. Fynestboi, MissyB3 help place this in relevant section.
which section is it supposed to be?
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Sambest2(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
wittywitty:
which section is it supposed to be?

Fashion or say Religion.
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by megareal: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
You profess one religion and dress for another.

It's not the clothes, it's what you are identifying with that made them reprimand you.

5 Likes

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Cutehector(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
megareal:
You profess one religion and dress for another.

It's not the clothes, it's what you are identifying with that made them reprimand you.
with this mentality I don't think people like u will enter heaven

4 Likes

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Simply join Islam and stop wasting our time. We have enough Catholic population. Christians not to talk of Catholics Don't, Won't and Will never dress like that!

3 Likes

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by megareal: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Cutehector:
with this mentality I don't think people like u will enter heaven

Continue to detect who will and will not enter heaven. Sebi, na you hold the key to the gates?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by lollmaolol(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Since a bride cannot wear suit on her wedding day and groom cannot wear wedding gown.

Therefore the dresscode above cannot be accepted in a Catholic Mass.
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Cordis92(f): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sister, it's either they thought you were a terrorist or you just lied to get attention.

I am a catholic. And I know the church will be glad to have a moslem in her midst. The church will also be glad to have you decently dressed.

9 Likes

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by mrkels(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is funny .

If you were sitting next to me i ll just beckon on the ursher and ask them totake you out .

I never one die abeg .

3 Likes

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by wittywitty(f): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Cordis92:
Sister, it's either they thought you were a terrorist or you just lied to get attention.

I am a catholic. And I know the church will be glad to have a moslem in her midst. The church will also be glad to have you decently dressed.
my dear I am born catholic. though lived in bauchi. I just thought instead of dressing this way to please God. it may not please u but pleases God
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by wittywitty(f): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
mrkels:
This is funny .

If you were sitting next to me i ll just beckon on the ursher and ask them totake you out .

I never one die abeg .
well our fear is not letting us see the light in the darkness. is this not better than the revealing clothes girls wear to church?

2 Likes

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by wittywitty(f): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
lollmaolol:
Since a bride cannot wear suit on her wedding day and groom cannot wear wedding gown.

Therefore the dresscode above cannot be accepted in a Catholic Mass.
we both have seen in pictures and movies how the blessed virgin Mary is always dressed. are we going to say she was dressed as a Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by wittywitty(f): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
ExcelNG:
Simply join Islam and stop wasting our time. We have enough Catholic population. Christians not to talk of Catholics Don't, Won't and Will never dress like that!
says who?
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by hydrazone: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
?

1 Like

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by chudyprince: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
just endeavor to drop that your purse at home before going otherwise look for a nearby mosque to say your prayer...Madam mass
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by DaFlash: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Smoke better weed.
You go dey smoke aba weed,
Now see Wetin you dey do come dey ask us question.

1 Like

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by jieta: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin a beg i like ur lip you must be a good kisser. do you mind if i blow you a kiss from afar?

1 Like

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by lollmaolol(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
wittywitty:

we both have seen in pictures and movies how the blessed virgin Mary is always dressed. are we going to say she was dressed as a Muslim?

I wish we were born to the world then to see what they really looked like, besides I'm not arguing Mary's timeline here, only responding to the OP.

All we see now is different artistic drawing representing them, you cannot be too sure wittywitty.
Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Syphax(m): 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
prela:
its wrong on all levels........Except you are going to the mosque for Mass

But Virgin Mary covers her hair undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Basic123: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Christians are hypocrites.....she is just taking after mary.The same way they condemned beared whereas jesus Christ had one and they will be telling us christianity is to be christ like.The same thing is happening in medical school.They will ask us not to keep beared but Hippocrate the father of modern medicine had one.

1 Like

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by Basic123: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
virgin Mary

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by KingTom(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
wittywitty:
I dressed this way for mass in calabar and was queried. please is anything wrong with this?
well maybe they suspected something else based on the hijab but in my own opinion there's nothing wrong. Na Which parish for calabar sef grin

1 Like

Re: As A Catholic, Is This Dressing Wrong To Wear For Mass? by juliebest(f): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Its very wrong, haba!. You know the situation in the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Body Is Doing Me Somehow" - Actress Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Backside (PHOTO) / Did Tacha Copy Nicki Minaj Outfit, Who Rock It Better ??. PHOTOS / Amvca 2020: OMG Mercy Mocks Tacha, Aduni Ade and Others as She Wins Most Dressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.