Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now (63320 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by nawtyme: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2017
Mama Ebuka, please give me a plate of okporoko and ugba. And tell Ebuka to give me a bottle of Hero

30 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by paradigmshift(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2017
lmao....una go fight tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by teamsynergy: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2017
wooh

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by driand(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Let the wretches fight it out! grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Mayydayy(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Neoguru3: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2017
I can see the afonjas heading towards badagry to seme for refuge. LOL. Another IDP situation

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by seunny4lif(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2017
This one strong ooooooh
Hmmmmmm
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Dom2020: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Doing what the know how to do, wish them well. Abeg make person no dieooo, I know want type rip for any body

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by MARYchiells(f): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Are you surprised, it's always their pattern.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by hucienda: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Na wa. Dis kuntri sef. Anyway ...

All aboard!!!

NCAN South West and Northern regions! angry

Correspondents, status report. Over.

cc NCAN HQ

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
jtwest:
this is not a drill.......it's emergency situation everywhere......an Hausa man have been burnt around the king's palace.

King or local baale??

What's the name of the king? He should uproot and move his 'palace' 1000km away from there.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Stricker321: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by bettercreature(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Neoguru3:
I can see the afonjas heading towards badagry to seme for refuge. LOL. Another IDP situation
Ile-ife people will never run away this is not the first time and wont be the last time,they fight each other almost every other year

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Worksunlimited: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
The hausa people no dey joke with their women... The best way to avoid trouble with an hausa man is to avoid their women like plague...

All the woman has to do is wimp and they are there with dane guns, matchets and coleaders... Even small pikin go dey roll tyre follow them...

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by AdonisCards(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
God help them...
They forgot the one Nigeria thing

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by BeardedMeat(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
carmag:
but where is Buhari..

In the garden. Vegetable soup dey hungry you?

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by project55: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
carmag:
but where is Buhari..

Dead

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by bannykel: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Y are they (hausas) always blood thirsty, Y are they always enemy of peace. I don't understand.

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by emperorAY(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hausas and their violent animalistic xtics B4 u say I don't know what am saying I hav stayed in kaduna all my life

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
afonjas and their masters....

just a family affair

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by omotizi: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
this is what i called false conciousness....i wonder when people will understand their true nature of exploitation and fight the good fight not fightiing ourselves

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm tribal discrimination sad
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Neoguru3: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
bettercreature:
Ile-ife people will never run away this is not the first time and wont be the last time,they fight each other almost every other year
Consolation, abeghi make I hear word.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by Opakan2: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
jtwest:
Apparently one bus used his side mirror to hit an hausa woman at sabo last nite, that made the Hausa men concentrated at sabo angry they injured the driver with cutlass and matchete............fast forward to this morning, the NURTW boys retaliated and right now I can confirm an hausa man has been killed.

someone is always at fault.. but unlike easterners who resort to fasting and prayer, yorubas will always retaliate.

I hope peace is restored tho. na flattie.s never learn lesson with that their oversabi mouths

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by biggestmanhood(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
slave and master fighting continue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by free2blast(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:

YOu will never succeed in diverting attention on the subject matter.
You mean like Enugu being turned to a grazing reserve for fulani cows? All these flat head people from the ravaged red mud netanyahu region sef.

24 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by lovingyouhun: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
God have mercy
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fighting In Ile-Ife Right Now by tripoli007(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hausa/Fulani herdsmen problem of Nigeria .. Na wa ohh

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Cutting Rail Lines In Enugu Gets Caught (Photos) / Rapist Caught In University Of Ilorin’s Girls’ Hostel / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.