Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Time For A Haircut? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Time For A Haircut? (758 Views)

21 Haircut Fails That Are So Epic You’ll Never Forget Them / Ludacris Calls Out Nigerian Barbers For Using His Haircut For Advert / Boys Haircut Of Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time For A Haircut? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2017
TIME FOR A HAIRCUT?
Breaking Christian News
8 March 2014

A young boy had just gotten his driving permit. He asked his father, who was a minister if they could discuss the use of the car.

His father took him to his study and said to him, "I'll make a deal with you. You bring your grades up, study your bible a little and get your hair cut and we'll talk about it."

After about a month the boy came back and again asked his father if they could discuss use of the car.

They again went to the father's study where his father said, "Son, I've been real proud of you. You have brought your grades up, you've studied your bible diligently, but you didn't get your hair cut!"

The young man waited and minute and replied, "You know Dad, I've been thinking about that. You know, Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, why even Jesus had long hair...."

To which his father replied...."Yes, and they WALKED every where they went!"
-----------
Source: Breaking Christian News

Re: Time For A Haircut? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Haircut, anyone? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe What Happened To This Guy After Eating Yoruba Soup / . / Download Jokes Video From Www.ontovibe.com With No Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.