Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Some Girls Are Just Naturally Under Ancient Spell-mr Rational - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Girls Are Just Naturally Under Ancient Spell-mr Rational (647 Views)

Joke: The Reason Why I Hate Indian Movies-Mr Rational / . / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Just Naturally Under Ancient Spell-mr Rational by MrRational1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
He doesn't even have a House...
He took you to his Friend's House to have SEX with you (Sister Y?)
He told you of how I he slept with so many girls in the past, how he was so charming to the extent that Girls were begging him to sleep with them (which he did).....You still love him
He doesn't allow you to take Pictures with him..
He Cannot take you out, except of course to Hotels and he will either Go before or after you because he doesn't wanna be seen with you.....
You are his Personal and Professional
# DryCLEANER
You wanna be the Youngest Couple....."Madam Desperado"..
But Issoryt
Issokay
On his wedding day, you will be incharge of FOOD
RSVP (Rice and Stew Very Plenty)
Sister, I get only Three advice for You...
1. Be Careful
2. Be Very Careful
3. Be Very Very Careful
Lemme come and be going..
If e too pain you, Come Beat ME

(1) (Reply)

Naija People / "If The House You Are Bragging About Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You 5m Naira" / Weird French President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.