Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Merchant Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Merchant Officer (1332 Views)

Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Aptitude Test Tomorrow / Coronation Merchant Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee: A Hoax Of A Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merchant Officer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hi Guys I just got a call from workforce today that they have my cv with them. That a company need a merchant officer after an hour later they call me back asking me my current salary and my gross salary in my former company. Which I told them. But they didn't mention the name of the company to me.. I just want to ask did anybody here got a call from workforce. Today. Pls I need respond. Guys. Thanks cool cool
Re: Merchant Officer by waseun007: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2017
i also got thesame call yesterday, i was surprised as i have never heard of that kinda post before,
Re: Merchant Officer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hw many time did they call u bro. Do u did the interview before they call me twice what about u...
waseun007:
i also got thesame call yesterday, i was surprised as i have never heard of that kinda post before,
Re: Merchant Officer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Did anybody also receive the call.. because they call me twice asking my grade in school and my curent salary in my working place and my gross salary.. .. cool cool
Re: Merchant Officer by waseun007: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2017
nope, just a call and nothing more, but please do you have any idea what that job was mean for
Re: Merchant Officer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Don't even understand more about the job because they didn't tell me th company they recriting for pm ur contact bro let talk on whatsup do u no anybody in workforce.
waseun007:
nope, just a call and nothing more, but please do you have any idea what that job was mean for
Re: Merchant Officer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Helo bros any news from them..workforce
waseun007:
Re: Merchant Officer by waseun007: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Helo bros any news from them..workforce

no mews yet bro
Re: Merchant Officer by flywheel(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2017
The truth I'd that they won't tell you the company if the company don't wish to be known just yet, I think it's P.O.S Merchant, cos I received a text for interview tomorrow but don't know what to expect anyway
Re: Merchant Officer by waseun007: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2017
flywheel:
The truth I'd that they won't tell you the company if the company don't wish to be known just yet, I think it's P.O.S Merchant, cos I received a text for interview tomorrow but don't know what to expect anyway

rilly, anywayz good luck boss and thanks for the info, we will also be expecting a feedback as regards the outcome

smiley
Re: Merchant Officer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
See the mail I got from workforce...m guys. Anybody got it about the merchant officer

Re: Merchant Officer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Do u got the mail. Because I just got a mail from them check the mail below.. do u also got the mail
waseun007:

rilly, anywayz good luck boss and thanks for the info, we will also be expecting a feedback as regards the outcome

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Npa / Apply For (CHEERS)-NGO Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Ensure Insurance Plc Massive Recruitment (504 Vacant Jobs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.