Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Distributors Wanted!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Distributors Wanted!!! (1128 Views)

Distributors Wanted / Marketers/distributors Wanted For Tp2 100% Pure Coconut Oil And Flour / Distributors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Wanted!!! by Zainabokhayole: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Do you like cosmetics? Would you like to transform your passion into business? Look great,make money and have fun. Turn cosmetics into money and earn 3% - 21% monthly. Join Oriflame Company and become a consultant now! with only 2990. With us it's all about YOU!
Earn 250k Monthly With Great Incentives, Qualify to Travel Free To Tokyo in 2018 Still seeking ORIFLAME Independent Consultants in NIGERIA:
Requirements: - N2,990 registration fee.
- Can be Male or Female .
- Must be Passionate about beauty and helping others succeed.
- Must be willing to learn about our products.
- Business minded and living in any part of Nigera.
WHAT YOU GET UPON REGISTRATION
+++ A welcome pack with a CATALOGUE, BROCHURE, and registration forms
+++ Access to over 1000 best-selling products from the Oriflame web store
+++ Partake in the ongoing Oriflame Welcome Program
+++ Get Listed as a consultant on Oriflame SWEDEN WEBPAGE with your own customised page
+++ Exclusive access to our online training programs
+++ Be a member of the Oriflame Academy
HOW IT WORKS 1. A free consultant profile will be created for you
2. A personalized online shopping account will also be created for you
3. Log into your account and select products of your choice
4. Check out and send your payment directly to Oriflame Nigeria account. Your products and welcome kit will arrive within 2 to 5 days from the day payment is received
5. Get trained on the products and how they work right here. You purchase at a 23% discounted rate and then serve as a consultant for the company, that makes it convenient for local clients in your area to easily access the products without waiting or paying first. The clients can easily collect the items and pay in person.
You benefit from profit of up to N5000/item and monthly commission of up to 250k from new reps, etc (ADDITIONAL POP UP DISCOUNTS TOO!!) Imagine someone doing FULL TIME inbox me, call or contact me on my own watsapp number 07061208957
Re: Distributors Wanted!!! by Zainabokhayole: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2017
There's this sweedish cosmetics company called Oriflame.They give people opportunity 2 market their products and also pay u monthly as u grow
It's a networking business and u grow and earn more moni as u register people under u
Selling their products is not d major thing,but been able 2 register people who will inturn register others and u will continue 2 grow and increase ur points
The registration fee is #2990, after registration u'd be given a consultation number which u would use to register people under u....as the number of people u register increase, so do ur monthly salary, as the number of people registered by those u register increase, so also do ur salary, provided they register using ur consultation number
In this case u are your own boSs
U buy ur goods yourself, get them delivered to u via DHL, sell them as you want, make your profit, invite others to join and earn your monthly salary
You even get to a point u no longer need to register people to earn a stable salary, the people under you would do that for u
All u just have to do is order once a month
Other special goodies are also there for u, for instance you get to a level, u go for seminars in places like Tinapa, when you get to director level you go for vacation in the US
after registration, u don't pay until u've made an order of nothing less than #20k, then u pay for delivery of about #2000. Plus ur registration fee making abt #25k....this would be done by U so that u'd pick whatever item u like
You only become a recognised member after making the order and paying the #25k. Then u can invite others using your consultation number
It's really a good opportunity 2 make moni
U can even decide to buy products for personal use, they are organic and very good(testimonies)
Their products are for both sex...the more you buy, the. cheaper they get wen u want to make ur nxt order
Re: Distributors Wanted!!! by EvwroJoshua: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2017
The registration fee is #2990. The company should bear the cost not those assisting to sell.
Re: Distributors Wanted!!! by Zainabokhayole: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2017
#2990 is nothing compared to the bonuses, discounts and other pop-ups you get as a registered member... moreover you get your welcome pack and that covers your registration fee.
Re: Distributors Wanted!!! by EvwroJoshua: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
#2990* 2000 applicant =
Re: Distributors Wanted!!! by Zainabokhayole: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2017
10 REASONS WHY I JOINED MY COMPANY AND SAME REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TOO!!!
1, Its a classy and trendy business.. (Repping a global beauty brand is major!!!)
2, It requires a low start-up capital.. (30k only)
3, Its all about business building... ( My company will give you all the support you need, I will also guide you on how to succeed fast)
4, You will get to receive cash award from 150k up to 150m (And this is for real!!!)

5, Amazing Products (our products are pure organic, dermatologically tested and approved and they never go out of fashion)
6, My company has 50 years experience and is present in 65 countries around the world and still counting
7, Its a complete change of lifestyle, you get to travel up to 3 times in a year ( Did I mention that it's all expense paid)
8, You can be sure of a stable professional income, you will be on your way to financial freedom.
9, You get to be your own boss!!! You run your business from anywhere that u like when you like and however you like...
10, Think About This- whether you join or not, you will still spend money on cosmetic, you will still buy that makeup, u will still get that lovely perfume. You will still spend your hard earned money to look good ..
So you see why you should totally join and get started today.. *Turn Cosmetics To Money!!!
*Look Good Have Fun And Make Money*
call or whatsapp 07061208957 or drop your active whatsapp numbers

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Welders Are Urgently Required / 3pl's Logistics For Jumia / Julius Berger Recruitment 2017 – See How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.