Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Little Drops Of Water Make A Mighty Ocean - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Drops Of Water Make A Mighty Ocean (1924 Views)

Jesus, What A Mighty Name! / 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] / Little Drops Of Water Make A Mighty Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Drops Of Water Make A Mighty Ocean by christainslove: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Little drops of water make a mighty ocean

All good things come from God so it means that wisdom comes from God.
It is a wise saying that Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean. This means that whatever work we wish to do we can take it a little at a time.
How do you eat an apple? We bite a little at a time. To complete a big project, you can work on the project a little each day.
Let’s say I start a career in January making videos for You tube. I release a video every Saturday. Each video is the little drop. At the end of the year, I would have released 50 videos if I take two weeks off for Christmas.
In ten years I would have made 500 videos, and in forty years, I would have 2000 videos. This is an accomplishment. My little drop (one video a week) has become an ocean (2000 videos in forty years).
It is said- Purse Excellence and success would run after you. If you do your research and put in the hard work, you would make an excellent video every week and by the time you have thousands of excellent videos, you could be legendary.
Satan would try to make you to be lazy -We Christians can resist him with the Word of God-He who shall not work shall not eat.
Satan might also try to make you procrastinate every single week-You resist with prayer and the wisdom that Procrastination is the killer of dreams.
Another way Little drops of water make a mighty ocean is with food. In between your meals, you eat a little bread, a little coke, and a little meat. And the end, those little drops of food add up to you being fat.
So resist Satan attempts to make you fat with wisdom-No, I shall not eat the little piece of cake because little drops of water make a mighty ocean.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) / Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? / Still Having Doubt About Tithing.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.