Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Location Description By A Foreigner And A Nigerian. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Location Description By A Foreigner And A Nigerian. (538 Views)

If Your Language Is Not Here Go To Migration Office And Register As A Foreigner / Check Out The Funny Description On A Keke / Okon Lagos - A Vivid Description Of The Irony Of A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Location Description By A Foreigner And A Nigerian. by VeniJu: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
When oyibo people describe a location, they simply say,

The place is about a mile and a half, north-west or 300 metres away from Greenville park You actually know where you're going.
But in Naija, our house numbering system can't be trusted.
You may find house number 43 in between house number 5 and 6.
Moreover, we know nothing about miles and metres.
So when some of you want to describe your location, you'll be like,
If you reach Mbonu crescent, you will see one big gutter. Jump the gutter and corner left.
Do as if you're going right but be cornering left small small.
Be going down down... straaaaaight!
Until you will see one place they're selling akamu in front of one Redeemed church; opposite where they used to throwey 'dirtyy'. Just stand there and flash me. I will come outside.''
cheesycheesycheesy
Lalasticlala
Re: Location Description By A Foreigner And A Nigerian. by dessz(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
lol,it happened to me once the guy say "as u enter that street just dey turn left 5 times b4 u turn right 6times. me:

(1) (Reply)

Faith Of Every Manchester United Fan / Read More Jokes/riddles On Nigeria Major Blog Website / Whistle-blower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.