Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Everyday Is Women's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everyday Is Women's Day (472 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Significance Of Women’s Day – Why Is Women’s Day Relevant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyday Is Women's Day by bosa1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dear Woman,

Everyday is Women's day, the days that are not are mother's day. We have only decided to choose one day to celebrate you.

For all the amazing things that women do, thank you. To all the women in my life.. Happy Women's Day!
Women Rock!!
#celebratingwomen #happyinternationalwomensday
#HelpingLives

(1) (Reply)

Glo The King / Canadian Immigration Assistance Needed For My Cousin / Do You Know That ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.