Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? (2723 Views)

10 Reasons Why A Small Business Logo Is Important / I Need Someone To Design Flyer For 500naira 4me (2) (3) (4)

Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by Latoch(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Graphics designers in the house, please i need a business logo/flyer for my upcoming business. The issue now is that; I do not have the money to pay hence my requesting for a free one. Thanks in anticipation for a reply from a kind hearted Nigerian. You can reach me via
08187242858(whatsapp).
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by Bunker1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
I will do it for fun. you whats app me 07030290851
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by Latoch(m): 3:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Bunker1:
I will do it for fun. you whats app me 07030290851
Thanks! Will contact you soon.
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Latoch:
Graphics designers in the house, please i need a business logo/flyer for my upcoming business. The issue now is that; I do not have the money to pay hence my requesting for a free one. Thanks in anticipation for a reply from a kind hearted Nigerian. You can reach me via
08187242858(whatsapp).

Drop ur business name and description here
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by princetom1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Byikson:

Make i tap into this freeby boss?
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by 4lorunsho(m): 2:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Latoch:
08187242858(whatsapp).
drop ur brief to me . number on my status .
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by TaiKuun(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2017
send me a message on whatsapp with a brief description of your business. I will definitely do it for you. 0 9 05 9 3 6 0 9 2 0

Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by Maximus85(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2017
If you need quality, you wont get it for free. Truth be told.
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 31, 2017
God bless you so much Taikunn for the free logo,banner ,and all. You are simply God sent. I jay stumbled upon this post and reached out to the people who offered to help.

Taikunn helped me with a free logo. Bunker also promised to help me. Thank u both. God bless the works of your hand. Amen
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by TaiKuun(m): 11:20pm On May 31, 2017
rianah:
God bless you so much Taikunn for the free logo,banner ,and all. You are simply God sent. I jay stumbled upon this post and reached out to the people who offered to help.

Taikunn helped me with a free logo. Bunker also promised to help me. Thank u both. God bless the works of your hand. Amen

Ameen. I greatly appreciate the fact that you are grateful.
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by Adeemi2(f): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Byikson:

Can I drop mine too. I need one.
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by TaiKuun(m): 12:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Adeemi2:
Can I drop mine too. I need one.
send me a message on whatsapp.
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by Mekzmoney(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2019
Good day brother. Please can you help me out too?
TaiKuun:

Ameen. I greatly appreciate the fact that you are grateful.
Please.
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by OsbornTyler7: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Minimalism has always appealed to me for its elegance and simplicity, so I decided it was the perfect style to reflect my brand. Before I started commissioning the logo, I did some research and determined the concept I wanted to convey. I wanted the logo to be simple, yet unique so that it could stand out from other brands. After I found my designer, we discussed my preferences and requirements. I shared with him my vision of minimalist logos, described my company and what it represents. Eventually, after several rounds of discussions and revisions, I got my cherished minimalist logo. I was impressed with how the designer was able to incorporate all my requirements and create a logo that perfectly reflects my company. Clean lines, minimal use of colors, and an impactful shape were all embodied in my new logo.
Re: Can Someone Design A Free Business Logo/flyer For Me? by FireUpNow(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Maximus85:
If you need quality, you wont get it for free. Truth be told.
With simple design he is ready to go not those heavy artistic designs. If you take note of big companies, their logos are very simple. As an individual I prefer simple designs. Take UBA bank for example, their logo is very cool and simple

Realistic Pencil Drawings By Christian Joe / Check Out The Flyers N Posters I Made With My Phone / My Photography I Think You Would Love Them