Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Debino Export - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Debino Export (946 Views)

Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Requirements For Registration With Nigerian Export Promotion Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debino Export by Stone03: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Date fruit called "debino in Hausa is one farm product that is common in the northern Nigeria. My question is - is it an export commodity? To which country or countries is exported to?
Re: Debino Export by Godskidk(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Op Picture of the fruit
Meanwhile FTC lalaclastica.....
Re: Debino Export by SweetyZinta(f): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Google the countries that consume it the most, produce it the most plus other information

it's well
Re: Debino Export by fotosmith01: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Stone03:
Date fruit called "debino in Hausa is one farm product that is common in the northern Nigeria. My question is - is it an export commodity? To which country or countries is exported to?
you can call me tomorrow if you still interested. will speak with a agent tonight and get back to you or better still you call me tomorrow morning. 08069461442
Re: Debino Export by debybeautyworld(f): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
fotosmith01:
you can call me tomorrow if you still interested. will speak with a agent tonight and get back to you or better still you call me tomorrow morning. 08069461442

I'm interested
Re: Debino Export by fotosmith01: 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
debybeautyworld:

I'm interested
okay will speak with the agent ad drop his reply on where you can export it too and other goods you can export
Re: Debino Export by fotosmith01: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Good morning all just finish speaking with the agent now and he advised that any goods you want to export must have a recipient in the country and the recipient must be someone you trust that is willing to sell your product for you.
i then asked him to list a few produce he is sure will sale and the country
his response was kolanut sells like garri in saudi-arabia but you will have to route it thru oman cos it wont go directly from nigeria to saudi. Cocoa also sell well anywhere then he made mention of precious stone which sells more in asia..
In all my advice would be any thing you want to export make sure you have someone that will sell for you.. incase you need more enlightenment you can contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Express Parcel Delivery! / Airtel Eyes 9mobile For Consolidation / Make 10 Percent Of Your Deposit Daily!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.