Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Garri Is Finished. Please Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Garri Is Finished. Please Help (3338 Views)

Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / Your Money Is Finished The Moment She Knows Where You Keep It / Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Greenbullet(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2017
supergata:
yes i can depending if you want free traffic or paid traffic. But please be very specific sir.
I have 1.5k to spare, how much traffic can I get.
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Greenbullet:
i have to see the website first. lets talk better on whatsapp 08130488832
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Greenbullet:
i have not heard from you sir.
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
masties2:
Maybe you can build a simple blog for me and then I pay you?
i have not heard from you number is 0813048832 lets talk better on whatsapp.
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by tuscani: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
supergata:
i have been managing on garri for the past 6-7 days,now the garri is finished. Pls i dont intend to beg. Their are some services i can render just help me by ordering my services please.

I can help manage your social media page.
i can do Fb Targeting.

i show you how to get usa phone number to verify
amazon affiliate account and paypal.

i can create Nice fb cover for your page.

i can write a decent short salesletter.

i can bring your song to top 50 on itunes(i resell this service)
i can help review your salesletter.

i can read.

i can create free blogger.com and blogs

i can help you create usa amazon affiliate account.

for exporters i can fish out email of companies who might be interested in your product.

i can analyse shares of companies.
i can write a decent and short business proposal.

i know a lot about lean startups.
i can get you youtube views,likes,dislikes and subscribers.(i resell)

please help me make hunger no kill me.please even if it is 5h i can withdraw and buy rice or indomie abeg.
so how do we hook up. I am interested in the shares and stock analysis
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
tuscani:
so how do we hook up. I am interested in the shares and stock analysis
my number is 08130488832. Tell me what exactly you want sir/ma. You can contact me on whatsapp.
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nobody has given me job oh cry please
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
got my first job today. Though the amoumt was small but at least. Tommorrows meal is secured.

Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
please only one person has given me a job.please oh
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
i am already back in the desperate situation that made me open this thread. please you will only pay if you ate satisfied with my service.please now
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Acidosis(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
supergata:
i am already back in the desperate situation that made me open this thread. please you will only pay if you ate satisfied with my service.please now

Are you a good writer?

Can you analyse financial data? Note: my client has done the needed calculations, all that's required is less than a thousand word explanation/inferences/implications.

The offer is good but I need you to confirm your capability to do a good job.
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2017
Acidosis:

Are you a good writer?

Can you analyse financial data? Note: my client has done the needed calculations, all that's required is less than a thousand word explanation/inferences/implications.

The offer is good but I need you to confirm your capability to do a good job.
yes i can. you will give me the data and the format you want the writing to be in. i submit my first draft then you look at what needs improvement and tell me. we will do it like that.till you are satisfied with my work.
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
supergata:
yes i can. you will give me the data and the format you want the writing to be in. i submit my first draft then you look at what needs improvement and tell me. we will do it like that.till you are satisfied with my work.
im really sorry i dont have any knowledge of analysing data using spsss. But please if you have something simpler. Based on the skills i mentioned.i can do it
please someone should look my way soon
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmmmm... You can be a freelancer bro. Just use the right section and you're good to go. If you can write, pm me. Have writing jobs for you provided your fee will be reasonable. grin
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
HenryDion:
Hmmmmm... You can be a freelancer bro. Just use the right section and you're good to go. If you can write, pm me. Have writing jobs for you provided your fee will be reasonable. grin
sorry i have not been able to reply your mail. I had some little problems.
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
supergata:
sorry i have not been able to reply your mail. I had some little problems.

No problem at all. How's it going?
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
HenryDion:

No problem at all. How's it going?
i have not been able to access my mail on mobile for some time now to read your reply. But i will try using my pc this night. God knows i really need money this period.
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
supergata:
i have not been able to access my mail on mobile for some time now to read your reply. But i will try using my pc this night. God knows i really need money this period.

Well, i really don't have a writing gig at the moment. But there are numerous individuals in literature section looking for writers. Start from there. Wishing you the very best bro.
Re: My Garri Is Finished. Please Help by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
HenryDion:

Well, i really don't have a writing gig at the moment. But there are numerous individuals in literature section looking for writers. Start from there. Wishing you the very best bro.
sir alarm don dey blow again oh

He Walked Out On Me / My Wife and Kids Is Been Held Hostage By My In-laws. / I Thought Marriage And Money Would Bring Happiness