Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Seven-x Art Market - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Seven-x Art Market (546 Views)

Construction Dairy Of A Seven Rooms Duplex . / Personal Property Sales: 1,200m2 Land With A Bungalow For Just Seven Million / Seven Plots Of Land Available For Sale At Greenville Estate Badore, Lekki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven-x Art Market by FMary(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2009
Holiday Gifts.

Send a holiday gift to your family and friends this special season from the comfort of your home or office.

Visit my blog http://seven-xartmarket..com/ and make your selections.

Send us name, address, phone number and e-mail address of friends and family you wish to send holiday gifts, pay into our bank account and I will mail these precious gifts to the various recipients. Special messages that you wish I communicate to the recipient should be included in your e-mail

Please remember to include your name, phone number and email address.

The day your item(s) are shipped you will receive an e-mail from me to notify you. A text message will be sent to your recipients to expect your gift. I desire your feedback at all times for it will help me to serve your better.

Send gifts to 10 people and get one free gift to anyone you wish we send it to.

My Guarantee

100% GUARANTEE that all items are to be received as described and from start to finish will be handled in a professional down to earth manner.

If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, as rare as it just email or call, I will rectify any problem with you not having to worry!
08191164696, 07087278515. http://seven-xartmarket..com

(1) (Reply)

2400sqms Of Land For Sale @ Lekki Phase 1 Facing Express (by The Toll Gate) / 3 Units Of New Exclusively Finished 3bedroom Terrace Duplex In Surulere / Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.