Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here (1058 Views)

Am I The Only One Experiencing Down Server In Domainking.ng / Whogohost.com VS Domainking.ng – Who Does It Better In Providing Web Hosting / Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by ProGSM(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hi Guys,

If you have a domain name with DomainKing and you will love to again access to it again, come over here let's start the process.

Kindly note that I can only help with names that are not .ng. If you need to get your ng domain, check with Nira ( this is very easy). But if yours is .com, .net or org, I can help you without fee.

I have done an article here to explain what to do:
http://www.martforum.com/domainking-ng-users-meet-here/

We will be doing alot of email and followup and this is on first come, first serve.

Good Luck.
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by emmy4lov(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
mine is .com.ng
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by ProGSM(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
emmy4lov:
mine is .com.ng

You don't have any issues then. Do you still have access to the host? If you do, please move your host very fast.
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by oswaggiee(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
mine is .com.ng, buh na follow come asin ...domainking gave me the .com.ng for free for buying one of their hosting packages, can it still be retrieved
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by oswaggiee(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
mine is .com.ng, buh na follow come asin ...domainking gave me the .com.ng for free for buying one of their hosting packages, can it still be retrieved undecided undecided
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by ProGSM(m): 12:19am On Mar 09, 2017
oswaggiee:
mine is .com.ng, buh na follow come asin ...domainking gave me the .com.ng for free for buying one of their hosting packages, can it still be retrieved undecided undecided

For .com.ng names, just check out with NIRA, they will give you a perfect support.
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by said1995: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2017
Pls how am I to go with this nira stuff, I too own a domain at domainking.ng
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2017
Is it moving to any Registrar or only the one you're going to recommend
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by ProGSM(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Tuham:
Is it moving to any Registrar or only the one you're going to recommend
My first mission is to get your name back. But the must be placed somewhere and you can move it later.
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
ProGSM:
My first mission is to get your name back. But the must be placed somewhere and you can move it later.

But My domain still open fine now, just want to know beforehand how i can move to another Registrar
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by lanre316: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
My concern is getting access to my website contents and making a backup. I can't access my site, my CPanel nor domainking site.

I already have an epp code to move my domain. But I don't want to lose my website files and contents. Is there anything you can do for me. Thanks.
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by ProGSM(m): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2017
lanre316:
My concern is getting access to my website contents and making a backup. I can't access my site, my CPanel nor domainking site.

I already have an epp code to move my domain. But I don't want to lose my website files and contents. Is there anything you can do for me. Thanks.

No Sir, I can only help if you have the cpanel access.
Thank you.
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by jose556(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2017
I have done the unlocking thing and initiated a transfer to namecheap but for the past 2days it is still saying Awaiting release from previous registrar.
What do I do?
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by Sixkobo(f): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Please how do I move to another host without losing all my files and Data?

I have a .com.ng domain and host with them that I love to move to Whogohost wihou losing my content.

Is there anyway to do that? NOTE: Cpanel, Domain king.ng and my site is inaccessible right now.

cc ProGSM
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by PortHakotTimes(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mine is. com, I don't even know what to do.

Please help.
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by ProGSM(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please bear with me, the requests are much and I am taking them one after the other.
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by Olumyco(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2017
ProGSM pls help me out oooo. My own case is somehow. I bought a domain name .com with domainking on 21st February, 2017 and every setting was sent to my email. Now that they have shut down I can't access my dashboard again to set the nameserver to my host. Also when I checked whois data I discovered my domain name is still unregistered. Still available. I purchased the domain name from them at the rate of 4,000 naira. And since they have not registered the domain name... how can I get my money back? Or what can I do...

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Domainking.ng Users – Let’s Meet Here by ProGSM(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2017
Olumyco:
ProGSM pls help me out oooo. My own case is somehow. I bought a domain name .com with domainking on 21st February, 2017 and every setting was sent to my email. Now that they have shut down I can't access my dashboard again to set the nameserver to my host. Also when I checked whois data I discovered my domain name is still unregistered. Still available. I purchased the domain name from them at the rate of 4,000 naira. And since they have not registered the domain name... how can I get my money back? Or what can I do...

Thanks in anticipation

If your domain name is not registered yet, it means you don't have too much issue. You can consider registering it right away. I can recommend a registrar that is offering domainking users free host for 1 year.

(1) (Reply)

Intranet: Will Running A Localhost As Intranet Be A Wise Option / What Are The Disadvantages Of A Non-responsive Site? / Affordable Wordpress Designer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.