Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office (1006 Views)

Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by atubu81: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
we ere meant to understand that the registration and subsequent issuance of the National ID card is done free of charge but the staff of NIMC Aba North LGA office is doing otherwise the collect a mandatory fee of =N= 1,000 before you are registered and another =N= 1,000 for collection of the permanent card. A lot off people who cannot afford this most times are turned back and some don't come back thereby unable to register. My question is this are they authorized to collect the said monies on whose behalf and which Government account receives these monies. this fraud is perpetuated by all staff of NIMC in Aba North under the supervision of their black madam. I wonder if any other person has noticed this
Re: Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by hisgrace090: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abia state govt institutionalize bribery teete.
It is an old institution in abia state, so nothing new.
You can try reporting them to see The outcome.
Re: Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by obyrich(m): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2017
hisgrace090:
Abia state govt institutionalize bribery teete.
It is an old institution in abia state, so nothing new.
You can try reporting them to see The outcome.
Were they employed by Abia State government? Tell me which government parastatal does not brew with corruption? Can you obtain the FRSC drivers licence or International passport anywhere in Nigeria at the government approved price? Why single out Abia State for attack? Please fight corruption and not Abia State.
Re: Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by hegelian: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2017
This should av been posted on the politics session to generate the needed attention... Am a staff of NIMC and its sickening to hear about this all the time..why extort money from people and then turn around to blame the politician of corruption.. To be fair to them though the management don't give the offices across the country anything to run the offices and still always expect them to provide results. This is what created the extortion across the country...the staff welfare is also very bad..u guys won't believe that staff most times submit their work to the central server using their own phones as hotspot and also their data.
Moderator should pls move this to front page

1 Like

Re: Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by RadicalP: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thank God u are a staff, plz why HV I not been able to get my national I'd card since 2014..?? I registered while I was a student, today I'm a graduate and still nothing, I check every 3 months and they tell me to come back. I can't re reregister cause they say my biometrics are already in the network.

The paper slip has not date of birth n banks won't accept such, do I now over pay hefty amounts for international I'd or drivers licence when I Dnt HV such?
Re: Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by RadicalP: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
hegelian:
This should av been posted on the politics session to generate the needed attention... Am a staff of NIMC and its sickening to hear about this all the time..why extort money from people and then turn around to blame the politician of corruption.. To be fair to them though the management don't give the offices across the country anything to run the offices and still always expect them to provide results. This is what created the extortion across the country...the staff welfare is also very bad..u guys won't believe that staff most times submit their work to the central server using their own phones as hotspot and also their data.
Moderator should pls move this to front page
I HV a question for u on the page about nimc stuffs
Re: Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by hegelian: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
RadicalP:
I HV a question for u on the page about nimc stuffs
Go ahead am listening
Re: Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by hegelian: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
RadicalP:
Thank God u are a staff, plz why HV I not been able to get my national I'd card since 2014..?? I registered while I was a student, today I'm a graduate and still nothing, I check every 3 months and they tell me to come back. I can't re reregister cause they say my biometrics are already in the network.

The paper slip has not date of birth n banks won't accept such, do I now over pay hefty amounts for international I'd or drivers licence when I Dnt HV such?
Not being able to get ur card is one of the ills in the organization....the foundation and the starting contract was all shady and wrong, also u won't believe that the organization has not printed a single card since pmb became the president!!!!!I rili wish the social !media will turn up the heat on nimc and bring their action to the world to see.
Re: Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by dnawah(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Them say one day wind go blow and fowl yansh go open.e don blow,efcc make una see fowl yansh oo!!
Re: Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by RadicalP: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
hegelian:

Not being able to get ur card is one of the ills in the organization....the foundation and the starting contract was all shady and wrong, also u won't believe that the organization has not printed a single card since pmb became the president!!!!!I rili wish the social !media will turn up the heat on nimc and bring their action to the world to see.
this is really embarrassing. A country without a national ID.

Do you know how a petition can be started? I would like to start one and get the ball rolling.
Re: Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by hegelian: 7:44am On Mar 12, 2017
RadicalP:
this is really embarrassing. A country without a national ID.

Do you know how a petition can be started? I would like to start one and get the ball rolling.
Am a civil servant and so won't be able to do that....mayb ushoukd start by pinging efcc and finding ways to push this to frontage or write an article on Linda ikeji blog

1 Like

Re: Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by Valmesk(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2017
And they squandered millions in starting this project but one cannot get his ID getting to three years now.
Re: Fraud At National Identity Card Management Commission (nimc) Aba North Office by RadicalP: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
hegelian:

Am a civil servant and so won't be able to do that....mayb ushoukd start by pinging efcc and finding ways to push this to frontage or write an article on Linda ikeji blog
OK thanks.

(1) (Reply)

2 Year Old Boy That Had Smoking Addiction Has Found New Addiction. >:( / Most Wanted Lagos Blind Robber Emeka Uche Arrested While Acting Deaf And Dumb / Beware : How A Nairalander Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.