Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. (2532 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Top 10 Wonders Of The World You'll Be Shocked / 10 Wonders Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. by Japhet1(f): 4:01am On Mar 09, 2017
All of us are acquainted with the seven wonders of the world that we have been taught about in school or read about on the internet. Surely, these are the places that can charm any person and mesmerize them with their beauty and elegance. Standing tall since hundreds of years, these places have always been tourist attractions and flooded with people round the year. But, apart from these amazing and captivating places, did you know that there exist places that are as beautiful as the listed seven wonders? Many of you might not have visited these places or even known them for that matter. So, bring out the traveler in you guys for we are going to introduce you to some really wonderful places on the globe that failed to make it on the seven wonders list but are surely worth a visit!
The Banaue Rice Terraces in the

9. Tower of Hercules – Spain

8. Torun – Poland

7. Meteora – Greece

6. Bagan – Myanmar

5. Library of Celsus – Turkey

4. Tunnel of Love – Ukraine

3. Red Beach – China

2. Wisteria Tunnel, Kawachi Fuji Gardens – Japan

1. Enchanted Well at Chapada Diamantina National Park – Brazil

SEE PHOTOS:10 wonders of the world you didn't know about
Re: 10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. by haske7(f): 4:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Makr i buy land here.. its looking sexy... Ftc...... feels really God. Dedicated to barca....amazing feat
Re: 10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. by fijiano202(m): 4:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Where pics joor
Re: 10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. by potent5(m): 5:38am On Mar 09, 2017
You said 10 wonders but mentioned only 9, I hope it's not deliberate that you left out APC, one of the SEVEN (not ten) wonders of the world.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:32am On Mar 09, 2017
FP material but without pics, this is not going to back page
Re: 10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. by yusufibrahim(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Op na just list u list them o we need see the view
Re: 10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. by ycmdng(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2017
Please help fill this questionnaire, its part of my GIS MSc thesis on "Integration of Geospatial data and Social media data for Emergency Management." Thanks in anticipation. One love!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUrkmVbnNp6J40H8pu76n6Mm0VRxfZQJ9mpvUkOUq7lFNW0w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: 10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. by SarahHenrick: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2017
You said 10 wonders but mentioned only 9, I hope it's not deliberate that you left out APC, one of the SEVEN (not ten) wonders of the world. coursework writing service
Re: 10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. by Specyano(m): 9:33am On Mar 09, 2017
pictures will help dear
Re: 10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. by Harkindeylee(m): 1:48am On Mar 10, 2017
telling us about the ten wonders if the world when be say na only seven i know.. funny thing. no pictures of the 10 wonders of the wonders... U wan make I click the link abi... LA click LA bend
Re: 10 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About! No. by CharlotteThomas: 6:27am On May 07, 2017
Hi I can see only nine names present in this post as the articles in post talks about 10 wonders but only 9 names are present in it. I would be great if you can post the 10 wonder names also. I would like to share this information in my How to Boost Your Blog Visibility blog articles which can be helpful one for my users

(1) (Reply)

List Of Free Project Topics, Ideas, Subjects And Final Year Research Materials. / 40 Idioms To Learn In 2020 If You Want To Speak Like A Nerd / Watch How Happie Boys Turn up For Class in Cyprus (Video, Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.