Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Tiwa Savage Discuss Rare Insight Into Relationship With Mavin After ROC Nation.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Discuss Rare Insight Into Relationship With Mavin After ROC Nation.. (574 Views)

DJ Khaled Welcomes Samuel Chukwueze To Roc Nation / Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] / MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Discuss Rare Insight Into Relationship With Mavin After ROC Nation.. by LVMedia: 5:14am On Mar 09, 2017

Mavin’s first lady, Tiwa Savage has shared rare details of the new deal she just signed with Jay Z’s Roc Nation and how it affects her stand in the Mavin’s crew. Tiwa who was speaking in an interview with music platform, NotJustOk, explained that the deal with ROC Nation is essentially a publishing deal. Now you may want to know what that means. Yes, according to her, it means ROC Nation now represents an international management platform for her music and brand, with a view to taking care of her foreign tours and engagements. But basically, the deal does mean she has left Mavin.

In her words: Just for the records, MAVIN is family.Don Jazzy was with me throughout the negotiation and the deal….It’s a management deal, and so Mavin still remains my record label….I’m signed to ROC Nation under a management contract. They handle everything that has to do with artiste management.
Speaking further, she also shared about how, like every working mother she is dealing with balancing motherhood with her career and lots more. But the meat of the interview is the fact that she is still a Mavin artiste through and through. Watch as she tells it all.

WATCH HERE
http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/tiwa-savage-discuss-rare-insight-into.html?m=1
Re: Tiwa Savage Discuss Rare Insight Into Relationship With Mavin After ROC Nation.. by mexxmoney: 5:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Tiwa Savage, will you marry me?
Re: Tiwa Savage Discuss Rare Insight Into Relationship With Mavin After ROC Nation.. by kokosin: 6:19am On Mar 09, 2017
mexxmoney:
Tiwa Savage, will you marry me?
u like expire product ooo

Re: Tiwa Savage Discuss Rare Insight Into Relationship With Mavin After ROC Nation.. by Drinokrane: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2017
kokosin:
u like expire product ooo
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili Flaunts Cleavage In Bra Pic / Do You Know This Guy's / #bbnaija: See How Tboss Escaped Eviction Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.