Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

For Aliexpress Users - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Aliexpress Users (678 Views)

Who Have Received Consignment From Aliexpress During This Pandemic / How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? / Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Aliexpress Users by remainhidden: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2017
hello guys
I tried 2 of my friends using access bank and 1 using gtb to pay an order on aliexpress.
but after about paying it shows for "security reasons this and that"

secondly the 2nd access bank account went through and shows under verification still the next 24hrs. After 1 day the order was closed and money reverted back.

thirdly Gtb account did the same with second above

but I notice my own Gtb was able to work and pass verification.

What could be the problem pls?
Re: For Aliexpress Users by fotosmith01: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2017
the cards might not pass the verification code..
Re: For Aliexpress Users by remainhidden: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2017
fotosmith01:
the cards might not pass the verification code..
which verification, that my problem
Re: For Aliexpress Users by fotosmith01: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
remainhidden:

which verification, that my problem
your card is not verified.. go to the bank and lodge a complain

(1) (Reply)

Barb Wire Installation / Create A Start To Finish Cpa Offers And Affiliate Marketing Landing Pages / Business Loan Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.