Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Cars Available For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars Available For Sale (813 Views)

List Of Cars Available For Grab At Affordable Rate / Tokunbo Volvo 240, 740 & 940 Wagon Cars Available From 2.5M 07062725752 / Top Grade Corolla 2005-2007 Tokunbo Cars Available Call Or Whats#08096577304 Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cars Available For Sale by omograndma(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2017
2007 TOYOTA COROLLA 1.650

2005/6 TOYOTA COROLLA SPORT 1.6

2003 MITSUBISHI GALANT MANUAL TRANSMISSION 430

PEUGEOT 406 MANUAL 470

2001 HONDA ACCORD ( BABY BOY) 580

BOUGHT BRANDNEW 2008 HONDA CRV 4M

I CAN BE REACHED ON 08172003684, 08056173266, BOTH NUMBERS ARE ON WHATSAPP.
HAVE A PLEASANT DAY!!
Re: Cars Available For Sale by omograndma(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2017
happy weekend to you all
Re: Cars Available For Sale by jaybim: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2017
omograndma:
2007 TOYOTA COROLLA 1.650

2005/6 TOYOTA COROLLA SPORT 1.6

2003 MITSUBISHI GALANT MANUAL TRANSMISSION 430

PEUGEOT 406 MANUAL 470

2001 HONDA ACCORD ( BABY BOY) 580

BOUGHT BRANDNEW 2008 HONDA CRV 4M

I CAN BE REACHED ON 08172003684, 08056173266, BOTH NUMBERS ARE ON WHATSAPP.
HAVE A PLEASANT DAY!!

For your own sanity and safety disregard and run from these guys. They are as crooked as a fishing hook.
I called them up to buy "their" corolla. We agreed on a time and to meet at ligali... Send me your address so I know where exactly at Ligali, story. I got to Ligali and started calling for over an hour, he didn't pick. After calling and waiting for hours he calls back with one story and gives me someone else's number, that the car is with that person.
I call the number, Chinedu, he says he's coming with the car from ibeju. This is hours after the agreed time. I said OK, meet me at KFC on Ligali. Dude shows up over an hour later without the car. He tells me someone is bringing the car from Ibeju. I said, "but you told me you were coming from Ibeju with the car". At this point I'm ready to leave but the mechanics I went with ask me to chill. Ok... Call the guy bringing the car, we say. Dude says he doesn't have his number. We wait another 30 minutes, then dude says we should go to their shop on same Ligali to see the car. I said if the car cannot cone to KFC... Forget it.

These guys are frauds, scammers or something worse. Deal with them at your own risk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars Available For Sale by omograndma(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
I'm sorry, you were put through all of this, I wish you had called me back to tell me, even if it was just a message...I explained to you Mr.bimbo I took my colleague who went into labour while at work to the hospital. Apologies for not checking back, but I dont think I deserve all this defaming.

Have good afternoon.
Re: Cars Available For Sale by justicee4all: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
jaybim:

For your own sanity and safety disregard and run from these guys. They are as crooked as a fishing hook.
I called them up to buy "their" corolla. We agreed on a time and to meet at ligali... Send me your address so I know where exactly at Ligali, story. I got to Ligali and started calling for over an hour, he didn't pick. After calling and waiting for hours he calls back with one story and gives me someone else's number, that the car is with that person.
I call the number, Chinedu, he says he's coming with the car from ibeju. This is hours after the agreed time. I said OK, meet me at KFC on Ligali. Dude shows up over an hour later without the car. He tells me someone is bringing the car from Ibeju. I said, "but you told me you were coming from Ibeju with the car". At this point I'm ready to leave but the mechanics I went with ask me to chill. Ok... Call the guy bringing the car, we say. Dude says he doesn't have his number. We wait another 30 minutes, then dude says we should go to their shop on same Ligali to see the car. I said if the car cannot cone to KFC... Forget it

These guys are frauds, scammers or something worse. Deal with them at your own risk
My friend shut up why didnt you follow them to the work shop, i hate when people's business are defamed unjustly without good concrete evidence
Re: Cars Available For Sale by justicee4all: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
jaybim:

I call the number, Chinedu, he says he's coming with the car from ibeju. This is hours after the agreed time. I said OK, meet me at KFC on Ligali. Dude shows up over an hour later without the car. He tells me someone is bringing the car from Ibeju. I said, "but you told me you were coming from Ibeju with the car". At this point I'm ready to leave but the mechanics I went with ask me to chill. Ok... Call the guy bringing the car, we say. Dude says he doesn't have his number. We wait another 30 minutes, then dude says we should go to their shop on same Ligali to see the car. I said if the car cannot cone to KFC... Forget it.

shut up
Re: Cars Available For Sale by Petercross4u123(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Follow to which workshop? so u can rob or kill him?, i was even considering the explanation and apology to be real only for this other foolish ritualist to come here and ask someone to follow a stranger to workshop. Mods will not ban dis fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: Cars Available For Sale by sinebaba(m): 1:19am On Apr 11, 2017
justicee4all:

My friend shut up why didnt you follow them to the work shop, i hate when people's business are defamed unjustly without good concrete evidence
of u re do one waiting for so long with ppl changing to bring one car from ibeju lekki you will still follow them to there shop? Dealer that have shop always have the car ready for inspection in their shop not come with flimsy excuses. Did you knw do distance btw ibeju and ligali?
Re: Cars Available For Sale by justicee4all: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2017
Petercross4u123:
Follow to which workshop? so u can rob or kill him?, i was even considering the explanation and apology to be real only for this other foolish ritualist to come here and ask someone to follow a stranger to workshop. Mods will not ban dis fraudsters

Normally we buy cars at car link ( car shop) not on the road side, how would you know if it was stolen, when you get arrested for driving a stolen car and you were ask to take them to the car link where you bought the car I guess you will take them to a busy road and say

""Oga na here them bring the the car na here ma mechanic dey dey test am dey check if e good, oga wait make I explain, I no know dem bi

Goto the shop you're more secured incase of necessity and if its a farley used car try to investigate the owner's apartment

Leave this innocent business man alone, I am convinced in my soul his innocent stop calling
People business scam especially when they haven't scam anyone you know, you only spoil their image and make it impossible for them to get good deaks
sinebaba:
of u re do one waiting for so long with ppl changing to bring one car from ibeju lekki you will still follow them to there shop? Dealer that have shop always have the car ready for inspection in their shop not come with flimsy excuses. Did you knw do distance btw ibeju and ligali?
Re: Cars Available For Sale by omograndma(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
its funny i spole to himafterwards, i expected him to atleast say something...By the way,my colleague's baby, was given my name....So it was worth it.
Re: Cars Available For Sale by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
justicee4all:

Normally we buy cars at car link ( car shop) not on the road side, how would you know if it was stolen, when you get arrested for driving a stolen car and you were ask to take them to the car link where you bought the car I guess you will take them to a busy road and say

""Oga na here them bring the the car na here ma mechanic dey dey test am dey check if e good, oga wait make I explain, I no know dem bi

Goto the shop you're more secured incase of necessity and if its a farley used car try to investigate the owner's apartment

Leave this innocent business man alone, I am convinced in my soul his innocent stop calling
People business scam especially when they haven't scam anyone you know, you only spoil their image and make it impossible for them to get good deaks
You're talking like an idiot. In this spate of kidnappings and murders? You're all in cohorts. There was an agreement. And you're saying he should shut up for not agreeing to their change in agreement?

1 Like

Re: Cars Available For Sale by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
justicee4all:

Then the initial agreement should have been to meet at the shop.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Clean Used Range Rover HSE 2004 (no Fault) / Toyota Camry Xle V6 Thumb Start 2008model Fully Loaded / Used cars For Sale! 2012 Model Toyota 4runner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.