Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,870 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos (24440 Views)

5-Junction In Benin City When It Rains: See What It Looks Like (Photos) / REVEALED: 6 Reasons Why Lagos Traffic Worsens Whenever It Rains / The Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos by ehissi(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2017
Alomo and Ijebu weed becomes scarce............................... angry
Re: Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos by Ezionye(f): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Did I just read " odd things" D OP must have recently relocated from Mars if these are odd to him
Re: Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos by jospepper(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2017
The heat disappears

This is the most obvious reason Lagosians want it to rain. Even if you use a generator, you will still switch it off at some point. The heat that follows every time power supply is seized can sometimes be unbearable. With the rain, the heat disappears and everywhere is cool and warm.

What's the meaning of the last statement @bolded.
Re: Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos by EPIJOE: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2017
LOLZ
Re: Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos by obidevine(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Yarnvibes:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/odd-things-happen-whenever-rains-lagos/

You forgot to add that GSM network and dstv reception goes bad
Re: Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos by harffie(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2017
That last point got me laffin'
Re: Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos by Phealipo(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Network disappears, you cant use atm.
Re: Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos by Raziii(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
when I saw odd, I was expecting to see 24hrs power supply, the sky turns red etc. These are normal things that happen when it rains nau. Or am I missing something?
Re: Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos by boomssey(f): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
And babies are made that night when it rains.

Plenty of babies.
Damn right all thanks to the cold weather.

1 Like

Re: Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
The one about phcn is so true, sometimes, we go without power for 2 days after the rain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Move Back From America Or Not... / Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan / Relocating To Bahamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.