Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Thanks To All For Arguments - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thanks To All For Arguments (597 Views)

Three Arguments For God's Existence / The Philosophy Of Truth Through Pictorial Arguments / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To All For Arguments by unphilaz(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hello all

i have been reading thru quite a lot of post lately and i must state that i appreciate every non-christian view towards Christ, the bible.
But i wish to state here that first of all i am LOVED by God hence a christian. and would therefore wish that all christian should heed what peter states in this verse
1 Peter 3:15
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
KJV

first of all
reckon God Lord in your heart always
be ready to state not argue your answer of the hope you have, to every man (non christian) which is just Jesus Christ and nothing more. i have found this thought pattern easier to follow.

for example if someone says there is no God, its his/her opinion. but for me, i build a sense of God's love for me and just state Jesus Christ is my reason for hope.

the bible is full of crap, etc.
me: Jesus Christ is my hope! period!

lets build a sense of His love for us the more noting that He has brought u to His level but all argument is to bring u to the 'arguer''s level. glory and boast of who Jesus Christ is to you and His love for you.
Re: Thanks To All For Arguments by mavenbox: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
Thumbs up! grin

(1) (Reply)

@ Atheists/agnostics Philhellenes Drops Another Classic / Why Not Try Microbilo Forum / What Have You To Offer Christ Jesus Who Sacrificed Himself For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.